09 Tahoe LTZ purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oblidoblido

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking. What does the work out to as far as your monthly payment goes? I am in the Houston area as well and am kinda thinking about trading in on a new tahoe.

514. I also threw some cash into the pot to knock the monthly down.

dholli

Reaction score
Yeah what area are you in if close to the Northwest/Seattle I know I can find you a better deal for sure! I have seen them about 9000$ off with 0%

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah what area are you in if close to the Northwest/Seattle I know I can find you a better deal for sure! I have seen them about 9000$ off with 0%
I believe he is in grapevine Texas that is classic Chevrolet in the pic. o btw that is one purdy 'hoe.

TRSC

Reaction score
I checked around everywhere near SC, NC, GA, TN areas and the best they'd do was about $6,000 off without zero percent financing or ~$3,000 off with 0%. I was pissed...A year ago I bought a brand new Silverado 2500 Diesel crew cab for $12,000 off sticker, but now it's like pulling teeth to get a good deal on a new Chevy. I ended up just buying a slightly used GMAC company car from Chevrolet. Like new condition- slightly more affordable price.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , my 2 cents, I own a used car dealership/ performace shop and right now is not a good time to buy suv. Prices have gone up quite a bit in the last month (example: last month I bought am 08 tahoe LT2 23k miles for 21, this month, same car cost me 24). As far new car dealerships, just look at invoice pricing and assume if you get it 1000 under invoice, you got a good deal, they have holdback on them and still break even. They might also have manufacture vouchers for particular cars that give them extra cash when they sell them.

New cars they can offer more off (becasue they mark them up to msrp and have manufacture backing). If you are looking at a pre-owned the average amount made is about 1200 bucks per car. So dont plan on getting more than 1500 bucks off, since most dealers mark up their pre owned about 3k.

good luck....

PS: I bought an 07 black tahoe 3 days ago, time to work on the murdered out hoe number 3... pictures to come......

looking for stock intake, let me know if you want to sell one for 5.3L

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude Number 3???:thumbsup:
I've been here to see all of them too!

rsinsel

Reaction score
Damn dude Number 3???:thumbsup:
I've been here to see all of them too!

I appreciate all the support for those that encouraged me to get the best deal possible. True, I did pick it up at Classic in Grapevine, TX. They wouldn't deal more than 4,500 off with zero. I suppose it remains to be seen if I got a GOOD deal. We have a large family and did not want to go through another summer using two cars. That being said, we bought now rather than later. The loan at zero saved me 6,000 in interest so I hope it was worth it. I almost bought an Acadia, but I drove them back to back and that sealed the deal for me. My first weekend is in the bag and I must say the Tahoe is a great vehicle. Not for everyone, but for me it is an awesome truck.

Thanks!

White Ghost

Reaction score
I have my eye on a 2009 Tahoe LTZ in Red Jewel Tintcoat, Sun Entertainment & Destination Package and Side Blind Zone Alert. What can I expect as a discount and incentives to purchase without 0% with an MSRP of $56,635.00 ?? I am figuring a discount of at least $5,000-7,000 and another -$3,000 cash incentives. Does this sound accurate ??

Last edited: