2 way remote, mixxed answers. need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here ya go dude...

yes8.jpg

yes9.jpg

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got mine installed yesterday. not really impresse with the range. What are the rest of you all getting as far as range/feet.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got mine installed yesterday. not really impresse with the range. What are the rest of you all getting as far as range/feet.

im getting INCREDIBLE RANGE!!!! I have seen 800 indoors and 1000 feet in a long stretch of parking lots. :D

Christian915

Reaction score
yup and then some. still have the panic button (well not a big red button, but you push both side buttons at once).

does everything the OEM fob does but gives you a read out. remote start range is like 50 fold, plus it lets me know if it was sucessful and how much time until it shuts off.

lock and unlock are the same except there is a little cartoon vehicle with doors and it lets you know if their all unlocked or just the driver door, as well as if its locked with the alarm, or just locked.

i can switch through the advanced controls and can change the radio station through my favorites (only if radio is on) check the Od, then the time, then fuel level, then check the tire pressures for each tire.

its geeky i know, but i think its SOOOOO cool. :D

Does the remote notify you if the alarm is triggered?