2001 Stillen GTS Conversion Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy seems like a HUGE D-Bag. Even if I was interested, I probably wouldn't buy from him on principle alone. The Yukon could be nice again I guess with a lot of work, but it's gonna take another $6K-$7K minimum to get this thing road worthy again. It just doesn't hardly seem worth the effort to me. Maybe I'm biased since the seller comes off as a huge tool in the posting. Someone was out of their damn mind if they ever valued that at $116K.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s kind of what I was thinking……. It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and if he has been setting on it for 3 years then it’s apparent, to me at least, that it’s not worth what he is asking. I would like to get my hands on that supercharger though J

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a nice setup but I agree with you guys on the seller! And price is crazy for that!

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"This truck was once valued at $116,000.00 according to a nationwide magazine."

really, come on........116k......someone should email and ask for more pictures of the engine.

and also ask him where he buys his crack from, because it must be some pretty good **** to think that his ride is worth that much.

91RS

Reaction score
Yeah... ok dude. I'd give him no more than $5k for it. It's a wrecked truck that will probably never drive right again even after it's fixed.

sschrader

Reaction score
That’s kind of what I was thinking……. It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and if he has been setting on it for 3 years then it’s apparent, to me at least, that it’s not worth what he is asking. I would like to get my hands on that supercharger though J

This one has been on the local craigslist for a few weeks, maybe more. Not sure what they are worth. He paid quite a bit for it. It's not far from you. (MPLS Area)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/pts/1002877493.html

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That guys sounds like a he's an *******, nobody is gonna buy that Slavaged car for that price!

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Looks like he will have it sitting in his driveway for a bit longer......you can't polish a turd.....it will STILL be a WRECKED vehicle.