2001 Z71 Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue103

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is one of my first posts here. I was wondering what this Tahoe is worth. It's a 2001 Z71, white with sand interior. It's clean inside and out, but it has a ding on the driver's side door and a small scrape on the passenger side mirror. It doesn't have a 3rd row seat. and it has 118K on it. It runs good and has a K&N CAI. It has MSD wires and new ACDelco double platinum plugs. Needs two new front tires I think, because around 70-80 mph it vibrates. Other than that it's good. Sunroof, remote start and alarm etc. It's my girlfriend's but her mom just passed away so she's selling it. She owes about 10K on it. What should she advertise it for?

Virginia Donkey

Reaction score
You can't use blue book anymore on SUV's. I am in the process of trying to trade my 2002 Tahoe LT.

My Tahoe is loaded with options and is in nice shape with no dents/dings etc. I have 121K on the truck though.

I am getting offers of $7000 to $7500 for trade value although KBB says $9200. So as a general guide, take whatever KBB says and subtract $2000 and there is your value

JRB07

Reaction score
Hey blue103 how much do you want for the Z71? shoot me a msg if your still looking to sell