2005 E-Fan???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02TAHOELT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do i locate Pin #42 for the E-fans and how do i remove the Fan&Clutch, and what do i do next, do i need to put a nut in place to hold that pulley for the waterpump?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First, take the fan shroud off. You will need a pipe wrench to get the fan off. Slip the pipe wrench over the fan and tap it with a rubber mallet to break it loose. The pulley is pressed on and will stay.

For Pin 42, disconnect your PCM and locate the blue harness connector. Squeeze the plastic tabs on the grey wire cover on the harness connector, and gently wiggle them free (there are 3 sets per connector). A very small flat head screwdriver could be helpful. This will give you access to the pins and they are all numbered. You also need to use a small flat head screwdriver to remove the blue pin covers before pushing the pin through.

02TAHOELT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, take the fan shroud off. You will need a pipe wrench to get the fan off. Slip the pipe wrench over the fan and tap it with a rubber mallet to break it loose. The pulley is pressed on and will stay.

Is it right-hand thread or Left-hand thread?

brymed79

Reaction score
yes, you do need to be a member. there is a pdf file on that page.