2007 Yukon exaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black88GT

Reaction score
Hey, my wife just picked up a 07 Yukon with the 6.2 motor. Im looking to get her a nice exhaust system, but not sure if duels can be ran.... Is there enough room under there? Flowmasters dont sound the same coming from a single outlet. Thanks for the help. Also, how will this 6.2 sound? Thanks!

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. As a newbie I would suggest that you search the forum for any questions you might have first before posting b/c some can get really nasty about a new post of a question that has been asked and answered so many times on here (even as recent as last week).

To answer your questions to the best of my knowledge... A true duel system: No. What you would have to do is get a single inlet and duel outlet. Also, there are mixed opinions about if that will work with the spare tire on. You will come across some people who say that you must take the spare tire off but it has come to the conclusion that if you find a good exhaust person they can make it look like a duel WITH the spare tire on.

For more you can check out a post I made: http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=13102&highlight=exhaust

You can also search for duel exhaust, exhaust, exhaust systems etc.

To answer about the 6.2 all I know is us Tahoe and 5.3 wish we had the 6.2 factory b/c it is meater then our factory.

Hope this helps.

codythom

Reaction score
I put a Corsa Sport exhaust on my wife's 07' Yukon, and it sounds great. It was a bit pricey, but I have always grown up learning that you get what you pay for so I went for it. There is no drone at all, and I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone. If you want me to, I can post some exhuast clips of it on her Yukon.

Black88GT

Reaction score
I put a Corsa Sport exhaust on my wife's 07' Yukon, and it sounds great. It was a bit pricey, but I have always grown up learning that you get what you pay for so I went for it. There is no drone at all, and I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone. If you want me to, I can post some exhuast clips of it on her Yukon.

That would be great, Id love to hear the clips. Ill google the pipes, I also heard Magnaflow sound good. The muffler guy told me the flows are just too much, meaning loud. How do the pipes come out on the Corsa Sport? Rear or side?

codythom

Reaction score
How do the pipes come out on the Corsa Sport? Rear or side?

There is a single rear exit pipe that comes out to a 4" twin series tip. Makes it look really good.

I will try to get some clips this weekend so that you can hear it.