2008 Tahoe LS - want to replace center seat with console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe House

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Tahoe LS and want to replace front center (small) seat/console of the 40/20/40 seat pattern with the console from the 1LT. The interior color is Ebony (cloth). Can this be done? Just wondered if there was anyone else who has done this. Any suggestions are appreciated.:thumbsup:

MDTAHOE1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it fits. People all other chevyforum are doing it.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this, mainly for the reason of stuffing some audio equipment inside of it. I just purchased one off of ebay, unbolted the front seats, pulled the jumpseat out, and replaced it with the console. The only tricky part are the bolts. You'll need a star socket for the rear nuts, and the front ones I could never find, you should be able to use a normal socket for them though.

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
wow ive been wanting to ask this question for awhile but didnt thnk it was at all feasible. imma do it thanks

Tahoe House

Reaction score
Greatly appreciate the info on this. I will start my search for the console.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been there, done that...got mine off of ebay and then sold jumpseat on ebay. You'll love the console.

MDTAHOE1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did you get for the jump seat? How much did you charge for shipping? Were there alot of other jumpseats for sale at that time?

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$300 + $50 shipping and there were two more for sale around $500 price range. Ended up short-changing myself a tad bit on shipping because of the distance but overall it was a win-win situation.