2014 LTZ radio install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vashau4

Reaction score
I plan on installing a pioneer 7inch avh 600ex in my 2014 LTZ. I have the unit, steering wheel controls, brake bypass. I was told I’d a need a dash kit and antenna. Any experience out there with such install.

mjg44

Reaction score
I put the same unit in my tahoe but it is a 2005. Overall I like the radio (make sure to not skip the micro bypass) install was easy and straightforward but again it is an 05.

My biggest dislike with the screen is that it has very limited options. Photos of music you listen to do not transfer to the screen in Bluetooth and only happens when you directly plug in. I skipped the micro bypass thinking I don’t need it cuz I don’t plan to watch dvds while driving. Now I am unable to add a personal background to the screen.

All in all for the price and ease of install I was very happy with the result.
ee928cda81bdd17d59a94932ae0bd795.jpg
d53bdcfd7b849ea9ae7d20108d789743.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luis

Reaction score
I plan on installing a pioneer 7inch avh 600ex in my 2014 LTZ. I have the unit, steering wheel controls, brake bypass. I was told I’d a need a dash kit and antenna. Any experience out there with such install.

What did you do with the factory radio? And what is it?