anyone from New York?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking to get a couple things done to my Hoe and was wondering if anyone in the Queens/Long Island area know of any good shops to bring the hoe to?

here is what i want done:
Hi/Lo HID kits
Fog Light HID kit
MagnaFlo exhaust

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save your money and install the HID's yourself. It's really simple and lots of how-to's on that.

As far as the exhaust, I just ordered the size of muffler I wanted from eBay. It was $60 for a Magnaflow.

Bring it to a local muffler shop and have them install it & custom bend the pipe.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking to get a couple things done to my Hoe and was wondering if anyone in the Queens/Long Island area know of any good shops to bring the hoe to?

here is what i want done:
Hi/Lo HID kits
Fog Light HID kit
MagnaFlo exhaust

my buddy bought my HID's from queens blvd and installed them at my fathers shop.

I ordered my magnaflow online and installed it myself once again at my fathers shop. its in whitestone, im sure we could work something out..

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which HID's did you get? joey, i saw the thread where you were talking about the fog light housing being melted. what are you gonna go with now? do you suggest only getting the lo's and not the hi beams?

bad63lac:: im really liking the rims on your truck. need to black out those tails though. i am selling mine if your interested. just ordered some led tails

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels/tires may _possibly_ be for sale. Thinking about putting a small lift on it w/ slightly bigger tires and 20's instead of 22's.

Do you have pics of the lights for sale? Was thinking of getting LED's though...

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what typeof wheels you got on there? looking to get some black rims on the hoe
i can get a set of 24" giovannas with tires for 3800. what u think

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 22's look nice. they look bigger. i would be interested. i have the 20" ltz rims if you would be interested. would you be interested in changing out your door handles and mirrors? i got chrome handles and mirror. looking to murder out my truck

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you black out your emblems? i asked this shop and they recommended on getting new emblems to black out.

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
the 22's look nice. they look bigger. i would be interested. i have the 20" ltz rims if you would be interested. would you be interested in changing out your door handles and mirrors? i got chrome handles and mirror. looking to murder out my truck

i am lookin to put chrome handles and mirror covers on my black 08 yukon. two qeustions though would they fit and who is going to be without door handles for the time being?

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha that is true. i'm not sure if they would fit or not. i can go without door handles for a few days as i have other options to drive

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
well im definatly down to trade straight up for them but it is my only vehicle. but id have to find out if theyre compatibleon tahoes

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad63lac: i checked out ebay and the only magnaflo's i saw was like $600-700... maybe i'm doing the search wrong or something. do you have the sellers name?

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 22's look nice. they look bigger. i would be interested. i have the 20" ltz rims if you would be interested.

Thanks, I've always said that the tires make or break it though. You could have the same wheels on two different trucks and two different tires will make it look completely different.

I would be getting a set of black 20's if I did sell mine.

how did you black out your emblems? i asked this shop and they recommended on getting new emblems to black out.

I just took the stock ones off and painted them myself. There's a few threads here about it.

well im definatly down to trade straight up for them but it is my only vehicle. but id have to find out if theyre compatibleon tahoes

Pretty sure they are interchangable.

bad63lac: i checked out ebay and the only magnaflo's i saw was like $600-700... maybe i'm doing the search wrong or something. do you have the sellers name?

I just got a univeral Magnaflow muffler (muffler only). I'm having an exhaust shop make the piping for it.

The $600-700 kits are bolt on replacements. They include the muffler and the pre-bent piping and exhaust tip.

I got my own tips and I'm having the shop run one tip to each side of the truck. I purchased an exhaust w/ a dual outlet.