Anyone seen it??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing on here a picture of someones tahoe (i believe a 2 door) with a side mirror assembly that was like a lower profile, smaller mirror assembly and of course i cant find it again.
Just trying to find out where you can buy them. thanks yall

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing on here a picture of someones tahoe (i believe a 2 door) with a side mirror assembly that was like a lower profile, smaller mirror assembly and of course i cant find it again.
Just trying to find out where you can buy them. thanks yall

i think u are refering to the Chevy ss mirrors try fender bender inc. google it they have all that stuff good luck!

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks clean 95. nice truck btw! i have a 95 2 door too, just getting together a list of some stuff i want to get done to it. haha. thanks again man

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks clean 95. nice truck btw! i have a 95 2 door too, just getting together a list of some stuff i want to get done to it. haha. thanks again man

Thanks! yeah good luck looking for all the stuff u want! the internet will help out alot in getting stuff!

bigblackhoe98

Reaction score
That looks exactly like what I have, but mine are Street Scene brand. If those are the same quality that's a great price. I paid about $140 for mine.

2470551_36_full.jpg

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like these mirrors? go to http://www.gcustoms.com they have all types of these mirrors heated turn signal in the mirror and on the outside everything hope this helps

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are nice but a little to small! i got to keep an eye out for those dumb drivers out there. imo

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice. yea, thats exactly wat i was looking for. i kinda like those ones with the l.e.d turn signal lites in them. any ideas on how to wire them up? is it as simple as tapping into the switch? thanks again yall! totally gonna have to get them. lol

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigblack...awesome truck by the way. i gotta shop that i'm planning on taking my truck to to run dual exhaust just like yours. i just wanna know how u ran yours. thanks.

bigblackhoe98

Reaction score
Thanks peterey! They are Flowmaster 50 series at a 45 degree angle. Not a true dual, just went from the muffler back. It sounds good, but not obnoxious.
Edit: Also like to add, they are very hard to keep clean when you put them out behind the wheel. Sometimes I wish I had put mine straight out the back, but its not that big of a deal. Just something to consider.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotchya. nice to know that its a 45 degree bend on the ends, i had it wrong in my head of how they actually look. i got a 40 series delta flow. they seem to be a good inbetween of the 40 and 50 series. it'll be run the same as yours with the single inlet dual out...cant wait! thanks again man.