Best / Cheapest Place to get OEM Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slant911

Reaction score
Well my saga continues with my tail lights....

I purchased this Denali used (slightly) but the previous owner put these VERY dark tail lights on. Well I got a ticket for it about a month ago. I ordered a set of what looked like nice replacement but not stock ones off of ebay but the things were complete sh**. The fit was poor and the holes for the bulb sockets to plug into were WAY TOO BIG. There was no way to make these tail lights work so I sent them back.

Anyway, my courtdate is rapidly approaching and I have got to get a set of replacement lights. Dealer here wants over $300 for the pair (outrageous). Is there any online stiores that sell what I need at a more resonable price?

TIA

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Ebay is usually a good place to find parts. That's where I do 90% of my shopping. Umm, someone on here might give you a good price for a pair of used. A lot of people, including myself, have swapped the OEM's with aftermarket ones. I put HID's in my reverse lights so Im going to hold on to mine just anything happens to my aftermarket ones. (Plus I have a Tahoe)

I went on ebay and found a listing of someone selling brand new denali tail lights. I would think you might want to jump on this besides waiting for someone to offer to sell the used ones if you are kinda on a time table. Check the listing out. It says its OEM still in the GM box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Hope this helps.