best way to mount some driving lights on a '10 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audiguy

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in a while... sold my 2001 and bought a 2010 silver LT w/ 38k miles - gorgeous truck!

I don't plan on doing much to it, but I do really like having a set of extra bright driving / spot lights on the front for those dark highways. I already have a set of KC slimlights I intend to install.

I actually purchased an n-fab bar for the front bumper but it doesn't fit!

Just wondering if anyone could offer suggestions on the best way to mount a set of accessory / driving lights on the front end - properly!

taho3fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell your nfab and get Tuff bar or Go Rhino since they have a bullbar for you LT.

audiguy

Reaction score
Sell your nfab and get Tuff bar or Go Rhino since they have a bullbar for you LT.

Reasonable, but I prefer a more subtle look, and I don't love that those bars don't really protect the bumper since they bend if struck, correct? I often street park, I don't want some jerk backing into me and bending the thing.