BOSE sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish there was a way to put them in the yukon. I have heard polk, harkon kardon, Mark levingston (sp) heard them all, cept Diomand Audio (which are supposed to be like the best right) and the corvettes bose is by far the best sounding sound system EVER IMO of course. I mean base is like I have 10" subs back there, its amazing. And the clarity and crispness of the sound is just so fun to listen to.

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Levinson systems in the recent year's Lexus are very good, but they are in a different price class than what's in any GM product. Levinson recently sold his name to Harmon (what a sell out), so we'll see what happens to the brand quality in the coming years. Levinson had some interesting esoteric stuff. He got started years ago by talking a lot of his friends into buying his insanely over-priced stuff. I took one of his older ('02) automotive amps apart, I found it built with discrete amplifiers, and much of it hand assembled. Beautiful, but way too costly assembly methods for the mega-builds for GM.