Cargo net and cover question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cargo net from a 2001 Tahoe that looks exactly like the cargo net on gmpartsdirect.com, but there are no hooks in the back to hook it to, am I missing something?

Can you get a cargo cover for the back for 2007 Tahoe? If so, where?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get the cargo cover for a Tahoe. It's the one that comes with the Tahoes w/o 3rd row seats but you'll have to remove 3rd row seats to use it. Try your parts guy or the aftermarket places like gmpartsdirect. Or eBay.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 73shark!!!

You can get the cargo cover for a Tahoe. It's the one that comes with the Tahoes w/o 3rd row seats but you'll have to remove 3rd row seats to use it. Try your parts guy or the aftermarket places like gmpartsdirect. Or eBay.

Do you know if there is a way to use the cargo net or is that a lost cause?

Jon07LT

Reaction score
Me too!!

I'm in the same boat. I have the net, but no place to hook it.

There are the hooks in the floor, but I was looking for some of the upper buttons or hooks so I can secure stuff back there.

Jon

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at GM parts direct....

I'm in the same boat. I have the net, but no place to hook it.

There are the hooks in the floor, but I was looking for some of the upper buttons or hooks so I can secure stuff back there.

Jon

It looks like the nets for this year's model come with some sort of plugs to hang it up...laying a net on the floor would be irritating. The new Tahoe sure has a lot of bells and whistles, but Chevy really missed some little things that some people consider significant.....

mac83

Reaction score
i looked all over online for the cover, i couldn't find it. but i went to the dealer today and they were able to order it. it was like $136 or something

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2002 Tahoe had the net and I really miss it on my 2007 LTZ. You can buy the cargo net from GM. The problem is that there are no upper mounting points. I asked one of the parts guys about this and he said that if your Tahoe has the third row seating there is no mounting points for the top of the cargo net (which sounds like they may be present without the third row seating - can anyone confirm that?). Maybe GM expects you never to remove the third row seats so you don't need the net.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard on other forums, the 07 Tahoe doesn't have a cargo net period.