Cheapest Source for replacement side view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldmistXL

Reaction score
My drivers side mirror broke. Not the outer casing or the motors. Just the glass and the plastic backing for the glass. The clips/ tabs on the plastic backing that attaches the mirror to the motor mechanism are broken too so it can't stay mounted to the motor clips. What is the cheapest place to buy a new mirror with the plastic backing? The factory replacements are very expensive and many aftermarket places want to sell the entire casing and motors or wiring harnesses with the replacement mirror setup.
Anyone know where I can find the least expensive replacement mirror glass and mounting bracket? Thanks much!!!

GoldmistXL

Reaction score
I installed the Kool Vue replacement driver's side mirror assembly. It installed easily in 20 minutes, fits perfectly and is OEM quality. I was able to easily pop in the factory painted cap that matches the trucks' paint. The power mirror operates perfectly with the factory button on the door and it has a heating element to keep it from freezing. It does have the power folding feature but it folds in easily by hand. It does not have the turn signal indicator or mud light, but for $49 shipped this was a bargain. Glad I got it.