Chrome Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'98customhoe

Reaction score
Well guys i'm new 2 the Tahoe Forum. I'm a member 2 a couple others but they are four classic cars. I've fully restored a 1969 El Camino from ground up. But on the Tahoe topic; where is the easiest place to find keep chrome accessories for my 1998 Tahoe. My dad gave it to me at when i turned 16 after someone backed into the front end. So I had to fix the front end and it's two tone right now because of the stock primer black that comes on the new panels. I'm painting the whole thing black and i wanted some chrome door handles and cool stuff. Any advice??? On a huge budget

qlc1964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can go on ebay it's where i got all my chrome from .

lmc has good hard to find chrome but pricey.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah LMC or ebay for the trim. you could check the bone yard too for someone recently in a wreck maybe and scavange they parts there.

is LMC a rip or something? why did you say "huge"budget? ARE THEY OVERPRICED?? tell me before I restor the 1983 silverado, please :)

and welcome to the forum. all the people here are actually really nice.

Pete

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMC is expensive on some parts, some aren't bad. but your getting good parts from what i've seen and heard, not some questionable crap from a no name retailer.

example = Fog light switch for the dash for 2000 tahoe Z71/ limited. $85 JUST for the damn switch...