Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ThAHOE

Reaction score
theres some damage to back of my tahoe and im looking to get it fixed and repainted. Does anyone know what the name of the color my truck is?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color code will be on your driver's door jamb or in the glove box along with the other options for your truck. I'd call a dealer with your vin if you have trouble finding it, they will be able to tell you the exact code.

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres some damage to back of my tahoe and im looking to get it fixed and repainted. Does anyone know what the name of the color my truck is?

It's difficult for me to tell what color your Tahoe is from the picture you posted. There are too many reflections on it.
But this should answer your question:

Stolen from another thread... http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=5040
Shadytahoe is correct. www.colorrite.com has all the paint codes available. Just look in your glove box for the code sticker. At the bottom of the sticker it will read " BC/CC U xxxx L xxxx ", U = Upper color, L= Lower color. Go throough the drill down for year, make on colorrite and you will find what you need.

95ThAHOE

Reaction score
thanks, that was really helpful. the touchup paint on the site is real cheap too.