confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben88

Reaction score
Since I've joined the site I've seen numerous threads, 99% of witch are problems people are having with their vehicles. Does no one customize their trucks anymore? Is the economy really that bad? Or am i the only one here that wants to make my tahoe mine, before i bought the tahoe i owned a Mitsubishi eclipse, i joined a site with other eclipse owners and there was always a new thread with someone showing off their ride, im not trying to down anyone, this sit is full of great information but there's gotta be somebody somewhere doing something to a tahoe, what im trying to say is why doesn't anyone ever just start a thread saying heres truck this is what I've done to it? I know someone is going to be offended and a few rude words but if someone could explain this to me i would be grateful

Z71addicted

Reaction score
Don't loose hope bro! Maybe you should send a note to the admin. Let them know there should be an entire section dedicated to this issue. Title it something like "Showing off my Tahoe" or "Just Bragging"

Scrtcell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No go to the field reports section there you can post anything about your truck and the mods that you have made I am sure other people would be interested to see also make sure you post pictures....