Corsa exhaust - owners come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have had your corsa exhaust for some time, have you had any problems with your set up since you bought it? like rattling, rubbing, clamp replacement etc? I've yet to hear anything negative about them so I went ahead and bought the sport system. The yukon is an 05' 5.3 stock. Only mod is a pioneer D3.

animalbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the system on my z71 for about 3 months now.. Only complaint I have is there is a slight rattle BUT I know where the pipe is hitting and its right where the pipe bends over the rear axle and soon to be fixed. Other than that Its a great system!!! If you've ever heard a vette with corsa exhaust it sounds like that!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sound fantastic and are very high quality. I bought my magnaflow pipe since it was cheaper and I liked the tip more but the corsa is a good kit.

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've had a few days to listen to the new exhaust and it is just awesome!!! Very quiet on the highway (70-80) It's smooth while driving around town, not annoying unlike some other exhaust systems on hoes that i've heard, but whatever floats their boat. It really screams when you get on it. You can feel a little extra umph on the butt dyno and we'll see about the milage. I still have an CAI on order so no concrete numbers as of yet. I'd definately recommend corsa to anybody who is looking to upgrade the exhaust and is willing to shell out some mula. No video camera to post a vid. and pictures.. I'll post some soon.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see pics. I've always liked Corsa. My dad put a Touring system on his 99' Vette back when he had it. Really made the LS1 sound bad to the bone.

Chevyboy10

Reaction score
personally im like my straght pipes on 02 tahoe lt
i thought it would be "red neck" but it turned out to be a great sounds deep not to raspy

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well here are a couple of pics I took a little bit ago.. washed it yesterday but she's dirty once again..

Attachments

• HPIM0668.jpg
    HPIM0668.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM0673.jpg
    HPIM0673.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 15

DIER88

Reaction score
I have that same exhaust on my 05 z71. I love the sound and quality so far.

I've had it for almost a year now, still no complaints :thumbsup: