Cross-drilled rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kanoot

Reaction score
Has anyone put cross-drilled/slotted rotors on their trucks? I'm looking for a cost-effective (yet not dangerous) set to put on my '07. Any oppinions?

This price seems too good to be true:

Thanks in advance.

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at some Baer +2 (15") rotors for 20" wheels. I think they're $390 and the 15" should make a big difference.

Had some drilled/slotted on my last Sub and they definately lasted longer and didn't warp vs. the OEMs.

Try tbyrnemotorsports.com

S

smmperformance

We have used Baer all the time, best performance, quality, and warranty available...

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree completely, as I used Baer rotors on my vettes and they were not only worth every penny, were also tough as nails and could stand the constant abuse of autocross racing.

We have used Baer all the time, best performance, quality, and warranty available...

misonido

Reaction score
I've seen some out there, here's a link to one:
http://www.performanceproducts4trucks.com/productpage.aspx?cid=7&sid=121&pid=107007
uses same caliper just adds a bracket to move the caliper higher from the stock mounting position. Only question I have is if it needs bigger pads or just uses stocks?
You'll need to do some more digging if you want a better price, but they are out there. I am thinking of getting these when I need to do a change on my LTZ.

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only question I have is if it needs bigger pads or just uses stocks?

It would use the same pads as stock. The greater braking power comes from increased leverage due to the larger rotor diameter. Kind of like using a longer breaker bar on a stuck bolt.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14'' rotors with caliber relocators 1,350 shipped thats about the cheapest i sell them for

the stopping power on these is awsome