custom made angel eyes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom Angel eyes for the Denali Headlight

Like I said, I would tackle this project head on and I have made them. and they turned out great. I made them to fit snug inside a housing for the Denali headlight, it should sit snug almost next to the projector but not all the way so that you will block the out coming light. here are pictures, the ones that look blue are actually a bright white with a purple hue, the others are obviously white.

dsc03123nm6.jpg

dsc03124hg1.jpg

dsc03125ao2.jpg

dsc03126ot1.jpg

dsc03127ek2.jpg

Last edited:

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, did you forget about us? Have you got around to installing the light in the Denali housing?

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still need to buy the housings, looking for a deal still on ebay. being laid off I am buying parts slowly but I have all the HID parts, projectors, mounting stuff, electrical stuff, harness, a practice headlight to practice mounting styles on and also practice on the angel eyes

I will show how I did it trust me I take lots of pics.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks to hear! I know when you get them done you'll post it! Can't to see it done!