Dam seatbelt chime!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigmike12

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon Denali. Does anybody know how to make the seat belt chime stop? i tried looking it up in owners manual but couldnt finmd anything on it?

BIG:cool2:

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
you mean w/o putting your seatbelt on? if you like 3-5 minutes it will eentually leave you alone. unless its the passenger side and then your screwed

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont use your 3 rd row seats snag the buckle end off the seat belt and use that on your driver/passenger seatbelt harness ... this is what i did with my old truck and it worked

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I remember a post a while back saying all you have to do is unplug the harness beneath the driver's seat and that will deactivate it. Not sure where it is though.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you don't wear your seatbelt and die a horrible death.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local guy in a pickup got killed when he was hit by a kid in BMW who was drag racing. Cause of death: the sudden stop after being ejected cuz he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.

Since he had defeated his buzzer/chime, insurance wouldn't pay. (I made that last part up but it could happen) But most ejections result in death at best and paralysis at worst.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree, in the tahoe it beeps a few times but seriously is it that much of an inconvienience to wear it?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Wear mine, but only recently. After my crash in july. Cause I got damn lucky for having a cop parked next to me before I left. So I put it on and then a block later WAM at 40 mph right in to the side of an idiot who does not know what Yield means. :mad3:

stss95

Reaction score
follow it down behind the seat where it goes into the floor next the the center console, there is a wire comming out of there with a quick disconnect on it, simply disconnect it.