Debadge??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Ok I have seen a few pics and what not dealing with the debadge mod. Cool mod and looks real good.

My question is, the lower body side molding. Are they too removable? When removed, are there any holes behind the molding?

I ask these questions pertaining to my 02 Burb.

Z71Heat

Reaction score
Ok I have seen a few pics and what not dealing with the debadge mod. Cool mod and looks real good.

My question is, the lower body side molding. Are they too removable? When removed, are there any holes behind the molding?

I ask these questions pertaining to my 02 Burb.

There are NO HOLES behind those door moldings. They are just a real real real pain in the a*s. There will be a lot of double sided tape to remove. Get some 3m adheasive remover and a heat gun. It will take you all day.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are NO HOLES behind those door moldings. They are just a real real real pain in the a*s. There will be a lot of double sided tape to remove. Get some 3m adheasive remover and a heat gun. It will take you all day.

X2 ..i would do this mod but these idiots here in walmart love to bang my doors