Denali or LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It was sad to see it go, but I just didn't use it for anything other then commuting. It was paid off, so I sold it, paid off the Denali and got into the SRT8 for $10K less then what I sold the DMAX for. The DMAX was BAD-ARSE, but my commute is alot more fun in the SRT8 and w/ better gas mileage.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same situation for a Denali or LTZ. I want to lift my vehicle. They said in order to do that, *THEY* = dealership - Has to be a all wheel drive. On the two wheel drive, you can't lift it because of the auto suspension or what ever they were talking about. I might be wrong on what I am talking about, and if I am please correct me. This is what I heard, or maybe I mixed things up. But because of that, I went with the LTZ.

If what you're saying is true, then you now can't lift your LTZ because it has the leveling system, right? Old post, I know...

fred2002

Reaction score
MPG really shouldn't be that much of an issue since we are driving suvs you know? My Denali Averages about 14mpg and I have a lil' heavy foot and 24s. If you are trying to save on gas, I would probably get something like an A4 or S4 wagon, still a lot of space, but not so much money for gas.

I like the styling of both vehicles. The deanli will have a better resale, and I'm seeing the new Tahoes and Escalades everywhere, but rarely see the Denali's or even base Yukons driving around.

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

PatrykKoul: I love those rims on the white Denali. Can u pls inform me about brand name & tire size u r using. That will be of great help.
Thx