Door handle help Barn Door style...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok the problem is this door handle broke(check attachment) and i tried fixing it the cheap ways which long story short didn't work so i thought i'd stop being cheap and buy a new one problem is i have no freaking idea how to remove this or how to even install the new one i will be buying mine off of ebay from amautoparts so no worry about where to get it but i do need instructions so if anyone can help i would appreciate it thanks sincerely, jounier

Attachments

• TahoeDriverBarnDoor.jpg
    TahoeDriverBarnDoor.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone? I Just got the door handle thru the mail today now just waiting for advice on how to install this thing!!

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the bottom carpeted cover off the inside and it is bolted in from the inside...... Will have to peel back some plastic to get inside the access holes....

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No prob, had to work mine over pretty good.....

Tahoe-Joe

Reaction score
there's no easy way on this job, i replaced the side door Door handle for $14 on amazon and just paid a local body shop to do the work.. $200 bucks done.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my pass side front door handle in 15 min, only cost me what I paid for the handle (off Amazon also, IIRC it was around $15 too.... :)