Dual Climate Control / AC Control Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyperlite91193

Reaction score
Problem:
To clarify my '07 Tahoe has the Dual Automatic Cimate Control System.
Warm/hot air blows out the drivers side vents when it shouldn’t. For example, if the Drivers side is set to 65º and the Passenger side is set to 72º, the air coming out the Driver’s side is warm or hot while the Passenger side vent is cold! Even if I turn off the Passenger side controls, the air coming out the Driver’s side is still much warmer.

Cause (as indicated on my invoice from the dealership):
Inspect harness per bulletin, re route harness off dash bracket rear of radio, clear code recalibrate acutators.

Well, guess what? Their “solution†didn't work. It’s even worse now. Only hot air blows out of the Driver side vents. Since I picked it up after 5:30pm on a Friday, the Service Dept was closed. I spoke to one of the Managers and he was scratching his head because he didn’t know what the problem was.

So, has anyone else experienced this issue? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

taho

Reaction score
:mad2: Plus....give them a bad review on their comments report :thumbsup:

hyperlite91193

Reaction score
Fixed

Follow up: Problem found. :)

"Control Command Circuit Open at times, replace Control" as per description from dealership.

Karman

Reaction score
I just had my 07 to the dealer Friday for hot air coming out driver outlets when other outlets blowing cold air. They replaced the driver side temp door actuator (89018365). Said code D1812. They also performed the battery rundown campaign 07033, reprogrammed BCM and setup module. Couldn't find any info on the 07033 campaign on mygm.com account. Says campaign letter not available. So guess it is one of those that if owner doesn't say something GM doesn't do anything.

fernandito7

Reaction score
climate control

Problem:
To clarify my '07 Tahoe has the Dual Automatic Cimate Control System.
Warm/hot air blows out the drivers side vents when it shouldn’t. For example, if the Drivers side is set to 65º and the Passenger side is set to 72º, the air coming out the Driver’s side is warm or hot while the Passenger side vent is cold! Even if I turn off the Passenger side controls, the air coming out the Driver’s side is still much warmer.

Cause (as indicated on my invoice from the dealership):
Inspect harness per bulletin, re route harness off dash bracket rear of radio, clear code recalibrate acutators.

Well, guess what? Their “solution†didn't work. It’s even worse now. Only hot air blows out of the Driver side vents. Since I picked it up after 5:30pm on a Friday, the Service Dept was closed. I spoke to one of the Managers and he was scratching his head because he didn’t know what the problem was.

So, has anyone else experienced this issue? Any input would be greatly
appreciated!

Was this when the climate control is off??? Because i am having a problem with outside air coming in when the climate control is off. I push the recirculate button so no outside air comes in but all it does is blink . I cant get it to not blink so no outside air goes in when the climate is off. I was able to get it to work once but once i shut my 07 tahoe off and turned itback on it did it again.