escalade 3rd brake light trim piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miketedeschi

Reaction score
hey

does anyone know the part number of the trim piece that holds the escalade 3rd brake light itself to the rear glass? It's difference than the yukon trim piece that goes on the glass to make the 3rd brake light fit right. I thought it was a direct bolt on, but it's not. Just to clarify i have the 3rd brake light from an escalade, just not the black trim that goes between it and the rear glass. (missing black piece in the diagram below)

anyone know a part number or how to get a part number before i have to hunt down someone with an escalade and ask them to take apart theirs?

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• escalade.glass.3rd.gif
    escalade.glass.3rd.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 55

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm quite sure it's called the applique although I'm not sure what the part number is. I doubt that anyone will remove their from their truck as it's held in place (to the window) with adhesive. I'd suggest looking on gmpartdirect.com or newgmparts.com to find the part number.