exhaust and intake for my 07 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do any of you have any recommendations on which exhaust and intake i should get? im lookin mostly for performance, i am also going to be supercharging it in the near future. thanks guys!
GRADY

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The majority (IMO) has the Volant Intake and the Magnaflow exhaust. I currently have the Volant and like it (also considered the TrueFlow XDI) but I do not have the magnaflow. I would like to, however I'm only going to change out the muffler with a magnaflow.

Now, with all that said there may be another suggested setup if you plan on supercharging later on. Just my .02

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're going the blower route, probably should consider a larger throttle body, long tube headers and 3" exhaust. Which blower are you going with?

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not sure yet... im waiting a little bit to save up a lil cash... what do u think?

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, look at the options out there and obtain the specs and installation details. It probably will not be a problem with the Tahoe, but make sure you have enough space for the optional supporting mods (air-to-air/water cooler, intake, headers, high flow cats, etc.) you would like.

The supercharger kit should come with an intake so check that out. Not sure if installing larger diameter piping would be beneficial before going FI. Not familiar with FI for this engine, but if the piping diameter is too large there typically would be an associated loss in power due to reduced exhaust velocity and turbulent flow. Hopefully the supercharger kit comes with something to optimize the tune. I'm sure Jennabear can help out to make sure the A/F ratio is optimal among other things.

Hope this helps and give us an update on your progress/results.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also if anyone has any sites they reccomend to buy any of this stuff those owuld also be very helpful! thanks for all the help so far keep it coming!!

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:yesnod:
The majority (IMO) has the Volant Intake and the Magnaflow exhaust. I currently have the Volant and like it (also considered the TrueFlow XDI) but I do not have the magnaflow. I would like to, however I'm only going to change out the muffler with a magnaflow.

Now, with all that said there may be another suggested setup if you plan on supercharging later on. Just my .02

Got exact same, love it.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh and about the supercharger, save your money for a camaro or a corvette!:D