Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

straight axle

Reaction score
The stock set up on my 99 is very quiet. I want some growl and rumble. I have duel in and single out muffler. I was thinking Magnaflow cats and muffler(s)

http://www.magnaflow.com/02catalytic_converters/02product/displaydirectfit.asp?directfit=23453
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=9936
I have run magnaflows on my truck and Suburban, and am very well pleased with them.
Headers are always an option. I know that headers used to trip check engine soon lights, do they still????

clkelley

Reaction score
I am not sure if you would get a CEL with that set up, but a custom tune would help.

IF you want, let me quote your items for you and we'll see if I can beat the competition with pricing taking into effect our forum member discounts.

straight axle

Reaction score
Cool, Thanks!!!! thinking custom tune too. I do not know when i can get around to buying parts as I am looking at surgery on my neck/back:superhack::whymewhyme:

clkelley

Reaction score
No worries, get that back fixed up. I hurt my back in '92 while serving in Okinawa in the Marine Corps and it has gotten worse ever sense, so get that taken care of asap!!! Good luck!

clkelley

Reaction score
Been there and done that. At one point I was in a wheel chair, wearing a titanium brace on my left leg and also using a cain just to get to the bathroom, etc. I have come out the other side of the worst of it but am still nowhere near 100%. So yeah, I fell your pain no doubt.