Exhaust ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you could put an '04 system on an '02. I do know that there were changes made on these Tahoes/Yukons throughout the years, but I thought they were mostly cosmetic and interior changes. But that seems to indicate that maybe there were changes in exhaust layout. Probably best to wait for a knowledgable person to reply to this thread before ordering, which won't take long.

But I do have that exact Flowmaster American Thunder system in the '04 form since my Yukon's an '04. Ordered from that site too, and it's awesome. Either way, you'll love what you get.

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input i saw that exhaust on your thread and immediately needed one.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, to say the least, it is dissapointing nonetheless that they want $70 more for the same system for a truck that's only two years older. They should have thought that out a little better. I'm surprised nobody else has replied to this yet.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that case I feel sorry for the owners that order the $470 one because the website told them to.

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the flowmaster kit and it came with 2 different cat-to-muffler pipes. One for 00-01 and one for 02+. Muffler and back are the same. It looked like the transmission crossmember was diferent. That's about it...