Finally happened. My 'hoe got hit today!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO WAY!!

they did pay us cash got it fixed

ARE YOU SERIOUS????????????? You got paid?? :eek2: wow guys, can you believe an AMERICAN got held liable for damages to some other drivers vehicle because he was at fault??? NO WAY MAN.. i've never heard of such a thing.:rofl:
it would suck if it went both ways huh??

NOT THE CASE!! so again this one is an IA thing. No offense to you, till you mess up my ride and take no responsibility!:mad2: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :mad2:

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW, THIS HAS GOTTON TO BE A FUN TOPIC HASNT IT.

ok, the fact is the IA, got away with somthing that was her fault because she was an IA, if i was the one that backed in to jks hoe , he would call the police, we would exchange insurance stuff, i would say sorry, the cops would fine me, and i might have to go to a driving class, but not the AI, she just gets to leave, :mad2: :mad2:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
WOW! I never thought my thread was going to start all this. I don't think I've ever seen so many :mad2:'s and :fu:'s in one thread:clapping: !
Anyway, thanks for all those who expressed their concern about the truck.
My thread wasn't meant to offend anyone or even suggest anything towards illegal immigrants. I was simply stating that the person who hit me did not have insurance, driver's license, nor could she speak English too well. But she IS a legal resident of the U.S. The point I was bringing up in my post was not only about my truck, but the fact that the person who hit me was not legal to be driving, not that she was an IA or not. She got away with what she did because of local laws stating that parking lots of businesses are considered private property and therefore, any moving vehicle violations within the parking lot are not susceptible to traffic citations. The accident was no doubtedly her fault. And she was undeniably in the wrong for even driving at all. But the local lawmakers are to blame for allowing her to be able to drive away with no citations or jail time. It's against the law here in TX, as well as most other states, to operate a motor vehicle on public roads without a valid driver's license or valid insurance. PUBLIC roads is the keyword over here. We were not on a public road. This law sucks.
Anyway, let's not turn this into a flame the IA thread. I'm with you guys when it comes to being upset that illegal aliens seem to have some slack from the law on their side at times. And to zeokter and JRB07, I don't think anyone is specifically downing your race or cultural background. I think it leans more towards the immigrants who come into this country illegally and live amongst us not abiding by our laws.
So can we all just get along and enjoy the forum like it was meant to be:D ?
BTW, the damage on my truck isn't as bad now that I've calmed down a day later. It just looked really bad at the time probably because I was just so PO'ed that I got hit. Don't get me wrong, it still sucks, just not as bad as I thought. I'll post pics tomorrow.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good grief man! I am soooo sorry to hear about this! Freakin illegals!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im still angry that she got away with it IA or not, i cant belive the cops let her go drive on the open road with no licence, just to cause more wrecks, i really really thing you have a VERY VERY VERY, strong case in civil court. she is a danger at causing a more serious accident, the court needs to send her to drivers ed.

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jk sorry what happened to your baby but she'll be fixed soon good as new,It will take a week to get over it, but it sounds like sheet metal damage no biggie.About the girl that hit you she should get locked up and go through the program,she shouldnt be on the street driving without insurance or license,you should of definatly made a police report,no matter what.. never leave without one especially if its not your fault!Now its her word against yours.You have to be so careful these days with these mother f...ers its not ever funny they will nail you to the wall just because you have everything..Job,license,insurance and pay taxes etc.Im so sick and tired of this sh.t myself,If this or something like this happens to me im going to be ready,I going to have no mercy,hands down sh.ts it going to happen:mad2: .Anyway sorry what happened to your ride and dont stress it,it will be all good soon.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging words Whipple. At least it's on my passenger side and I don't have to look at it everytime I get into my truck:)

zeokter

Reaction score
So today i went to toy's r us and target, parked like 50 yards away from the nearest car!!! ..lol. dont want my babay gettin smashed on.. ok ok .. so ill drop the issue with these last words : At one point we (fourm members, unless your a native american) or our family members were all illegal immigrants at one time or another..Ignorant feelings towards people who have come to the united states in order to make a better life for themselves has not!!.. lets start making a change..with that said.. can't we all just get along!!:Angel:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today i went to toy's r us and target, parked like 50 yards away from the nearest car!!! ..lol. dont want my babay gettin smashed on.. ok ok .. so ill drop the issue with these last words : At one point we (fourm members, unless your a native american) or our family members were all illegal immigrants at one time or another..Ignorant feelings towards people who have come to the united states in order to make a better life for themselves has not!!.. lets start making a change..with that said.. can't we all just get along!!:Angel:

not until everybody gets a green card and becomes a citizen, so we dont have to pay for all the stuff caused by them.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA!

my family immagrated legally in the 1920's from Ireland, the didnt jump the f...in Rio Grande! so dont say everybody is an IA at some point because my family worked there asses off to get where we are and we did it the right way

Coastie Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my family immagrated legally in the 1920's from Ireland, the didnt jump the f...in Rio Grande! so dont say everybody is an IA at some point because my family worked there asses off to get where we are and we did it the right way

Hey, mine too. The problem isnt just IA's from Mexico. Cubans, Columbians, Dominican Republicans, Hatians.... they all float over here in rafts too. Granted its a little harder of a trip than the Mexicans have to take, but as soon as a Cuban hits American land, they are free and legal in the U.S. At my work, we deal with these people ALL THE TIME. I agree with HoeBag, everyone was a immagrant at one time.... different than IA. IA's take all the rights and freedoms, but give nothing. Immagrants had to work for every little scrap they had, and gave everything at one point.:patriot: BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I took a closer look at the wheel that got hit and noticed that it got bent a little from the accident. While I was out driving today I moved the passenger mirror so I could watch my wheel to see if it had been bent, and sure enough, there's a slight wobble to it. Not real bad, just enought to be noticeable. So that's going on the estimate also. Now I'll have a spare 24" wheel in case I get a flat.

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new and sorry

hello jk new here ben reading the forums here about a month sorry to here about your hoe i just bought a 03 kon and the mods start the day I bought and that is my bigest fear

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
hello jk new here ben reading the forums here about a month sorry to here about your hoe i just bought a 03 kon and the mods start the day I bought and that is my bigest fear

Thnks man. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride. One of the things about putting money and time into your ride is worrying about something happening to it. Of course there's insurance to cover almost anything that happens. But the frustration when it happens just sucks. And then it's worse if the vehicle is stolen or totalled.
I had a camaro one time that I dumped all kinds of money into and pretty much rebuilt and modded from scratch. I had a photoshoot with my camaro to attend one day for a magazine. Well, the day before, my camaro got sandwiched in between two cars on the highway and it was totalled. I was sick for weeks!!!
An Expedition I had a while back made it into a magazine. Not long after the magazine shoot, it got hit as well.
I tell you, I have no luck when it comes to avoid being hit. And it always happens AFTER I dump money into it.:mad2:
Oh well. What can you do, you know? I'm one of those who mods my vehicles and drive em around, not just trailer them to places and keep them locked up in my garage all the time. I like to drive around and enjoy them. And that's the price we have to pay if that's what we're going to do.
Again, welcome to the forum and post some pics when you get a chance:thumbsup:

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeh i hear you it sucks seams like people do it out of jelousy sometime got to get some new pics together this wek mine wont upload. thanks for the the awsome site

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
str8wkd1 3rd gen also? We've gotten a few 3rd gen f-body owners here lately. Cool. R u on TGO as well?

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont want to sound stupid but i think this will do it, what is tgo (sorry)