Finally happened. My 'hoe got hit today!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Just take care of your priorities.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, JK. Friends and families are way more important than this forum...which is exactly why I haven't been glued to the PC lately... Take care, buddy!

JRB07

Reaction score
Ha ha!!!!! Im just trying to defend my people, if any thing I said offended any one im sorry but don’t really give a $h!t !!!!!!!!!!!!! :fu: People like to start their little smart comments here and their and when we come back with ours they get their panys up in a bunch, "oh!!!!!!!!!! That not right!!!!!!!!!!!" :cryin: well if ya'll don’t want $h!t flying back at ya'll, don’t talk $h!t!!!!!!!!, well that’s enough of that, ill just stop now:Angel: , but "jk" how is the rehabilitation of your hoe coming?

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude.....

:smilielol: Dude... Dude
DUDE!:lol:

Ha ha!!!!! Im just trying to defend my people, if any thing I said offended any one im sorry but don’t really give a $h!t !!!!!!!!!!!!! People like to start their little smart comments here and their and when we come back with ours they get their panys up in a bunch, "oh!!!!!!!!!! That not right!!!!!!!!!!!" well if ya'll don’t want $h!t flying back at ya'll, don’t talk $h!t!!!!!!!!,

HAHA
Seriously..(talk all ya want)I don't give a d@mn, and don't really care what the hell you've said on this thread cause nothing that you've said has been relevant to anything talked about. And your not really defending anyone.... YOU seriously came into this thread stating that you believed this shouldn't be an IA issue BECAUSE..:giggling: .listen to this... BECAUSE your dad or uncle or something got hit in his burb and messed up some "stupid rich lil punks" rice rocket and then you got paid. Why did you make me waist my time reading that?:mad: It sounds like your just ignorant about the topic. I do agree with you that some "stupid" people shouldn't be driving(with me it's mainly people without valid insurance, so you know, I"M covered) Anyways, I'm glad your done now:) .. Go play with your vegetables:D .:smilielol: :smilielol:

And if anyone cares about what's going on with JK'S ride it's me. The past few times it has happened to me, I've kind of put it off. And i think the reason i put it off was because no lawyers really cared to talk to me because their's not a whole lot they can do. Like i said the last accident i was in was witnesed by a lawyer. He saw it happen!! He gave me his number and the next day i called him and told him they were drunk and all the other details hoping he would think all the evidence would make a easy case but he just kind brushed me off. I'm hoping i learn something.Good luck JK!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol: Dude... Dude
DUDE!:lol:

HAHA
Seriously..(talk all ya want)I don't give a d@mn, and don't really care what the hell you've said on this thread cause nothing that you've said has been relevant to anything talked about. And your not really defending anyone.... YOU seriously came into this thread stating that you believed this shouldn't be an IA issue BECAUSE..:giggling: .listen to this... BECAUSE your dad or uncle or something got hit in his burb and messed up some "stupid rich lil punks" rice rocket and then you got paid. Why did you make me waist my time reading that?:mad: It sounds like your just ignorant about the topic. I do agree with you that some "stupid" people shouldn't be driving(with me it's mainly people without valid insurance, so you know, I"M covered) Anyways, I'm glad your done now:) .. Go play with your vegetables:D .:smilielol: :smilielol:

And if anyone cares about what's going on with JK'S ride it's me. The past few times it has happened to me, I've kind of put it off. And i think the reason i put it off was because no lawyers really cared to talk to me because their's not a whole lot they can do. Like i said the last accident i was in was witnesed by a lawyer. He saw it happen!! He gave me his number and the next day i called him and told him they were drunk and all the other details hoping he would think all the evidence would make a easy case but he just kind brushed me off. I'm hoping i learn something.Good luck JK!

AND DONT PEE IN THEM, THATS WHAT THE PORTAPOTTY IS FOR. :rolleyes:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Here are some pics, but you can't really tell how bad it is. It's creased, so it it's not just a paintless dent repair. And the damage extends to that rear wheel, which now has a slight wobble. I know it might not look that bad, but it still pisses me off because the body and paint was as flawless as you could get with a 6 yr old vehicle. And the fact that she is getting away with it is what really ticks me off:mad2: I bugged her so much that she quit her job and changed her number. A lawyer said I could pursue it, but wouldn't be worth it because they can't get money from her if she doesn't have it. And chances are she may not even show up to court. Since it's a civil matter and not criminal, there's no jail time. So I guess I'll just spend the $1100 to get it fixed myself:mad:

DSC05922.jpg

DSC05921.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that really blows. If you find the wench, be sure to smack her for me too. I can't believe she's getting away with that...

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The most important thing is you will have your truck fixed and running again. What goes around comes around and that lady will get something her way. Perhaps slashed tires ? jk.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics, but you can't really tell how bad it is. It's creased, so it it's not just a paintless dent repair. And the damege extends to that rear wheel, which now has a slight wobble. I know it might not look that bad, but it still pisses me off because the body and paint was as flawless as you could get with a 6 yr old vehicle. And the fact that she is getting away with it is what really ticks me off:mad2: I bugged her so much that she quit her job and changed her number. A lawyer said I could pursue it, but wouldn't be worth it because they can't get money from her if she doesn't have it. And chances are she may not even show up to court. Since it's a civil matter and not criminal, there's no jail time. So I guess I'll just spend the $1100 to get it fixed myself:mad:
Dude that really sucks and sounds REAL familiar minus the loss of job and number change.lol!!!I can't understand any of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that looks horrible. Sorry bra. I know for people like me, thats pretty f'n bad!!! I just inherited a new co2 ding (long road raging:nonod: story that happened this weekend / no ia's involved btw):mad2: on my door. Check it out:ack:

PC101270.jpg

O and I was forced to rag my yuk out pretty bad in that BS, and i have to say the yukon performed nicely:thumbsup:

Anyways, what i'm saying is it just feels like she's wounded now:mad2: and mine's gonna be paintless, so i can imagine what you think of yours..

I wonder how they can say that it's not a criminal offense?? I mean, its the law to be insured, isn't it?? I mean, you are supposed to be responsible when you mess up somebody's car??Right? I wish there was something I could do..petition or something..lol?????? it's really Bulll****! not much more to say

Last edited:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
long story!

That reminds me of when I had first gotten my Tahoe and was rear ended by a drunk lady at 1:30 in the afternoon. I was sitting at a red light going to meet a client for lunch in my month old Tahoe, and BAM. The lady behind me didn't even tap the brakes, she slammed me going 50, I slid forward and rear ended the truck in front of me. Onstar called to make sure everything was okay, I was not injured so I told them just to call the police. Right as I am getting out of my car to see if anybody is hurt, I hear the drunk woman's car start again. She tried to drive away with a broken axle and leaking radiator and slid all the way down the side of my Tahoe, ripping off the wheel flares and creasing the passenger side from the back bumper to the front of the passenger door.

Turns out, the woman's husband had dumped her for her secretary early that morning and she had been "drinking the pain away." Anyways she was charged with a DUI, and trying to escape the scene.

A month and a half later I got my Tahoe back with a check from Allstate for diminished value :mad2: . I have to say, though, that they did the best body work I have ever seen, I mean it is flawless in every aspect.

I feel your pain, but at least I didn't have to pay for mine!

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROUGH day for that lady!!! LOL geez.
I mean even though it sounds like everything got taken care of on yours, it just sucks dealing with insurance companies.. You know nothing good is gonna come out of it. Your premium and deductibles tend to go up!

I think i'm gonna get that dent and the scratches I made when removing my badges fixed tomorrow which would be nice. I'm getting it all done for $75. J/W..Have you already got yours fixed JK???

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
ROUGH day for that lady!!! LOL geez.
I mean even though it sounds like everything got taken care of on yours, it just sucks dealing with insurance companies.. You know nothing good is gonna come out of it. Your premium and deductibles tend to go up!

I think i'm gonna get that dent and the scratches I made when removing my badges fixed tomorrow which would be nice. I'm getting it all done for $75. J/W..Have you already got yours fixed JK???

I'm going to pay for it out of pocket so my insurance premuim doesn't go up. I haven't fixed it yet. I'll probably wait til after the holidays. Man, I always have so much going on this time of year. Besides Xmas shopping for all my kids, nephews, nieces, three brothers and their wives, parents, etc, etc, I also have my three kids' b-days in December (6th, 14th, and 23rd), my niece (24th), then my mom, dad, and my wife in January, as well as myself (gotta get myself a little b-day present too once in a while:D ). So as you can see, this time of year is a pain in the @ss for my bank account. Once Feb comes around though I'll look into dropping the $1100 or so to her fixed back up. I might even drop a few more dollars to get a roll pan and my grille and lower valance painted at the same time.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naaaaawwww!!:mad2: See that pisses me off!! Now you have to ride around like that for months when it wasn't your fault!!!:cuss: BS

LOL i thought i had it bad when it came to xmas..haha
I get $200 to pass go compared to you.:smilielol:

And see.. i really like the look of the roll pan but it's too riskay for me. I could just imagine getting rearended by another uninsured IA/person.:mad2:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
And see.. i really like the look of the roll pan but it's too riskay for me. I could just imagine getting rearended by another uninsured IA/person.:mad2:

That's what took me so long to decide on the roll pan. At first I didn't want to because of the fear of getting rearended. But I finally decided for it because I've always wanted it and don't want to hold up anything I want just because of uninsured drivers. Hopefully it doesn't, but if it happens, it happens.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya the guy that posted his with the hidden hitch looked really nice! I just park in way too many parking lots to justify it.