Finally happened. My 'hoe got hit today!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the latest development:
Recently this person has been ignoring my calls. The one time she did answer she told me in Spanish to F*** off. So, after blowing up her phone all day and bugging her at her work, she finally had someone who knows the English language call me lastnight. After going through everything that happened and the quotes from several body shops, she tells me that she has a cheaper quote from someone else. She said the qoutes I gave her were too high, because it was only a scratch.
"Only a scratch?!?!?! You must have been so scared of the policia and immigration that you didn't see the CREASE in my passenger door, torn up moulding, the crease in the quarter panel lip, chipped paint, and the paint from your truck on my wheel!! First of all, the truck isn't going to some Eastside body shop and getting repaired half-ass. Second, how the hell did you get a quote when they haven't even seen the damage on the truck?"
Then she asks me if she could take MY truck to the body shop of HER choice to get an estimate!! "Are you f'ing nuts?!?! First, NO ONE drives my truck but my wife and I. Second, you can't even drive your own vehicle the right way without hitting someone, remember?!? You must be out of your F'ing mind."
Man, I was so PO'ed she would even ask something like that. She's been ignoring my calls and the only reason she called back was because I left a msg on her voicemail that I was taking her to court and then INS would take over from there for not obeying state laws.
So anyway, she said she would call back tomorrow so we could meet up and she could look at the damage and the actual quotes on paper. I told her this is her last chance and if she doesn't call me tomorrow, then we are going to court.

i hope she does not show up, you need to send her to court to straiten her up. I CANT BELIVE SHE ASKED FOR YOUR HOE, AFTER SHE WRECKED IT, i bet you would be making a stolen vehicle report if you did let her. you really should be recording the calls you make to her, her telling you to F off would be some minuses in court, but if you just say she did, enless your wife or a co worker was right there, its going to be hear say.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you, JK! Hopefully she'll just be angry and give you the cash. If you do go to court, you might want to include a list of actual expenses as well as the damage. For example, do the math to figure your hourly pay (including benefits) and then....that telephone conversation, one hour; calls attempting to get her, five minutes each time; her coming over (if she shows), one hour. You get the drift. No, I am not a petty person. I just believe that sometimes a jerk should be held accountable.

JRB07

Reaction score
chances are if he was a "rich daddies white boy" then he would have had insuance! and your surprised your 15 year old tranny crapped out? c'mon man! and you buy the taco ill make the drive and by the way :fu: TOO! and by the way i grew up with mostly hispanic and black kids in my neighborhood, so im not racist, im prejudice! i hate everybody equally!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAH:smilielol: This guy is going to start talking smack on a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 15 yr old trany had been rebuilt previously, the lil white boy had just had that car for his prom night so I guess did not have a chance to get insurance, I dk and don’t care, the fact of the matter is that he got away with it, and was not an AI, and the tacos that made you sick might of been for a reason, Mexicans are every where so don’t be surprised when your lawn craps out cuz we do cut your grass, and your vegetables give you the squirts:puke: cuz we whipped our self with them before taking them to the grocery store:fu: :rofl:

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what did the kid get away with???? not having to pay for your transmission? There's no way it can be proven that your transmission went out because of the wreck.. I had the same s#it happen to me on the last wreck i was in.. just didn't state it because it's pointless, unless you have proof! (and how can you prove that?unless you can't drive away from the scene) AT LEAST YOU GOT PAID FOR THE BODY DAMAGE!! I didn't get paid back a cent.:mad2: Your an idiot too.. cause that mexican you talk about will be there to mow his lawn cause he doesn't care who owns the house as long as he gets the money.. that's business! and your grocery comment is just f_ckIng sick and stupid! NOT FUNNY AT ALL:nono:

JRB07

Reaction score
what did the kid get away with???? not having to pay for your transmission? There's no way it can be proven that your transmission went out because of the wreck.. I had the same s#it happen to me on the last wreck i was in.. just didn't state it because it's pointless, unless you have proof! (and how can you prove that?unless you can't drive away from the scene) AT LEAST YOU GOT PAID FOR THE BODY DAMAGE!! I didn't get paid back a cent.:mad2: Your an idiot too.. cause that mexican you talk about will be there to mow his lawn cause he doesn't care who owns the house as long as he gets the money.. that's business! and your grocery comment is just f_ckIng sick and stupid! NOT FUNNY AT ALL:nono:

Yea your right!!!!!!! just buisness, but come on bro i never called you an idiot:nono: , why you got to start the name calling, and i was just trying to bring a lil humor to the IA dealbut hey, yu got to do what you got to do

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, you guys have mexicans cut your yard, our yard guys are white. it does not matter what race they are just as long as they keep the yard green and the plants nice. :rolleyes2:

and all they care about is the monthy check for their service, and guess what, our pool guy is white too, but all they care about is the monthy check too , and all we care about is the water is a preety blue and all the pumps work for the fountains and hot tub. , its just business right.

just as long as it gets settled the way it should, there should be no issue.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAH:smilielol: This guy is going to start talking smack on a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 15 yr old trany had been rebuilt previously, the lil white boy had just had that car for his prom night so I guess did not have a chance to get insurance, I dk and don’t care, the fact of the matter is that he got away with it, and was not an AI, and the tacos that made you sick might of been for a reason, Mexicans are every where so don’t be surprised when your lawn craps out cuz we do cut your grass, and your vegetables give you the squirts:puke: cuz we whipped our self with them before taking them to the grocery store:fu: :rofl:

it took you damn near a month to come up with a reply to that? wow.... anyway i realize that mexicans are everywhere, i do live in south tx duh! you think i dont notice that white people are the minorty? and my "talkin smack" is actually just my opinion so if you dont like it, dont read it. oh and by the way do you see me callin anyone "lil mescan"? sounds like you have the problem not me:thumbsup:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JK, I hope you get this resolved amicably

...but it doesn't sound like it will be too amicable. Anyway, take her to court if you have to; don't let it stress you out too much -- your family won't appreciate that... ;)

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea your right!!!!!!! just buisness, but come on bro i never called you an idiot:nono: , why you got to start the name calling, and i was just trying to bring a lil humor to the IA dealbut hey, yu got to do what you got to do

sorry but to me it sounds like you think the fact that IA's get away scotch free in most cases is relevant to your incedent, when it isn't and you got paid. . . . . ????? being a victim of this tends to make me not laugh at a subject that makes me come out of pocket without fault.:Yawn: you say your trying to bring humor..but how,? making comments about mexicans wiping their a$$ with our vegetables????

Coastie Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cut my own yard. Im one of those guys :thumbsup: . Rwayne I agree! JRB07 everytime you post your confirming a stereotype. A 15 yr old white boy PAID! It wouldnt be to far fetched to assume a 15 yr old Mexican boy in southern Cali WOULD NOT have. This forum is pritty good about not starting flights. But this is kinda a sensitive subject, and absolutly nothing you have said has done anything but prove everybody elses point:nono: . My opinion, lets go back to JK's truck getting hit.:)

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah all, this thread is dangerously off topic and deteriorating into personal attacks. Recommend people just chill, enjoy Turkey Day and their families, and let others do the same. If we can't do that, maybe we'll see some warnings / locked threads popping up around here... :eek2: Not a good thing. I wanna know what happens w/ JK's Hoe, and I'm sure he doesn't wanna lock his own thread...

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah all, this thread is dangerously off topic and deteriorating into personal attacks. Recommend people just chill, enjoy Turkey Day and their families, and let others do the same. If we can't do that, maybe we'll see some warnings / locked threads popping up around here... :eek2: Not a good thing. I wanna know what happens w/ JK's Hoe, and I'm sure he doesn't wanna lock his own thread...

ok, wow, um, everybody forgot about this until i wanted to know if JK had his hoe fixed yet or what happend in court. but it seemed all i did was cause a flame war.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa there buddy...

JK that sure does suck about your truck. As far as the rest of this thread goes :Yawn:

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I disagree, Thunder.....you didn't cause a thing; I, too, would like to know the progress, or lack thereof. How about back to the topic and those of you who want to flame do so via private messages to each other?

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nobodys "flaming" here, i want to know just as bad as the rest of you, but im sorry im not going to let a noob write things about me without me saying something (i try to be civil):thumbsup:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
any update on this, did you get it all straitend out or are you going to take her to civil court?

I haven't messed with the issue much lately. I had a best friend of 17 years just pass away the day before Thanksgiving, so I've pretty much forgotten about everything else, at least for now. I haven't been on the forum for a few days either other than just checking in here and there. But I'll be back in full force soon.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't messed with the issue much lately. I had a best friend of 17 years just pass away the day before Thanksgiving, so I've pretty much forgotten about everything else, at least for now. I haven't been on the forum for a few days either other than just checking in here and there. But I'll be back in full force soon.

take your time dude, sorry to hear that, its a hard thing to deal with. :nonod:

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JK,Sorry to hear about your friend,Hoping everything works out for ya.