Finished the rear today AND roof rackless pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the hardware kit on the back sunk the mounts and put in the belltech nitro 2s.

Sitting WAY more level now.. but i did pick up a lil rub on quick turns where the truck sways

Attachments

• DSC03284.jpg
    DSC03284.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 117

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin Really Good like the stance!

Its funny no one here in Jax(fl) really lowers anything so everyone keeps asking if they are 26s just because they arent used to seeing 24s fill the fenders up like this.

lol

02HOLS

Reaction score
Its funny no one here in Jax(fl) really lowers anything so everyone keeps asking if they are 26s just because they arent used to seeing 24s fill the fenders up like this.

lol

VERY CLEAN. You got good taste homie and the stance of the ho is perfect for 24's! That almost make me want to consider taking off my roof rack....hmmmm

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY CLEAN. You got good taste homie and the stance of the ho is perfect for 24's! That almost make me want to consider taking off my roof rack....hmmmm

WHOOOOO HOOOOO

just got off the phone with PaintPros dropping it off on MONDAY to get it dripping wet and sticky.. lol.. Picking out the exact color on monday and getting it back on Fri..

18 hours labor and a grand in materials... **** better look like sex on wheels!

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks sexy!! I'm not a fan of full faced wheels but I gotta say those fit that Kon really good..

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score

lol

Funny..When I lived in Jax/St Augustine area back in the mid 90's, it was the same then. I was one of the very few with a lowered ride in the area. I got looks and thumbs up all the time. Used to work at Rollin' Sound. They still around?
Anyway, your truck looks good man. Nice stance.
:thumbsup:

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks sexy!! I'm not a fan of full faced wheels but I gotta say those fit that Kon really good..

well we wanted something that would hold alot of paint and look kinda girly... and when i found these

2 months old with receipts...

tits still on the tires..

sticker glue still on the wheels..

and they are falken ziexs...

and the PERFECT offset.....

for $1300

it was a no brainer... lol

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny..When I lived in Jax/St Augustine area back in the mid 90's, it was the same then. I was one of the very few with a lowered ride in the area. I got looks and thumbs up all the time. Used to work at Rollin' Sound. They still around?
Anyway, your truck looks good man. Nice stance.
:thumbsup:

yea rollin sound still has ONE location .. on beach but thats it... i love the stance but i want the back like 2 more down and another 1/2 to 3/4 inch on the front...

Check out the Pics of it last night in the paint booth...

Every possible bodyline is airbrushed hok pink and the truck is being covered with an entire gallon of dynamic pearl (base pink/peagan gold flake)(3 coats) and sealed with 3 more coats of clear...

Attachments

• IMAGE_036.jpg
    IMAGE_036.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAGE_042.jpg
    IMAGE_042.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAGE_037.jpg
    IMAGE_037.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow HOT pink Huh?

This i gotta see

not "hot" HOK (house of kolors) its kinda like soft barbie pink..

Hey im building it for my fiance.. and i want people to KNOW its hers when its done..

i get it back valentines day... how effin convenient.. lol

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok

Ya I knew it was for the girl friend. But I was really worried thinking HOT pink but now that you point it out I see what you where talking about.

BTW V-day how on earth did you set that up so perfect. LMAO!!!!!!

GEN_X

Reaction score
post pics when you get it back man. Also what are the offsets on the wheels that are PERFECT.