First Greetings to all. Help Wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssglaird

Reaction score
New to Tahoe's, but not Chevy's or 4WD. I have played with these 88-95 tbi styles for quite sometime. Love them, haven't done me wrong. I recently purchased a 95 Tahoe K1500 with 350. Many new parts, good body, just overall good start. However, when I go to start it the tbi leaks on the return side and appears to be from the little "figure 8" gasket. I have resealed it multiple times, but same thing. Any hints would be nice.

Thank you

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the accidental banning! :)

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures? I am not familiar with the gasket in question (only had my TBI off a time or two on my 95)....

nathanhanover

Reaction score
If you have a Napa, it sounds like you need to buy a Pressure regulator gasket kit for the TBI The kit has a diaphram that and blow a hole in and will leak like a sive. However the female threads where you fuel line screws in could be loose, missing the oring or even been over tightened and cracked. If its cracked. You should be able to find a replacement on ebay or your local junk yards.

ssglaird

Reaction score
I had fixed it during my breif suspension from the forum. It was a combination of wrong fuel lines and pressure regulator. The lines weren't rated for injection and the return line was colapsing. Overall more time than money to get the rig back up. Thanks for the responses.