Gibson Exhaust System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperTruck99

Reaction score
Anybody out there have a Gibson Catback Exhaust System? If so, can you give me some info, i.e.: price, performance, recommendations, etc.

peetah

Reaction score
Jazejeff the vendor is running Gibson. You might want to call his shop and ask him personally. From what he told me it sounds close to Borla for less then half the price. Gibson is a company out of CA so if your local you might want to call them. Hope this helps.

SuperTruck99

Reaction score
I live on the East Coast. I can get one on-line, for a good price. I'm interested in the quality of the system, fit of the pipes, and sound. Thanks for your response!

peetah

Reaction score
Are you getting single side? What kind of deal are you getting? I cant comment on performance but I know its bolt on and you could probably install it in your driveway. Call Jazejeff and ask him about performance.

SuperTruck99

Reaction score
Not single side, split-side exits. I could get it for around $450. Gibson was one of the only one's I could find on-line with the split-side exits.

SuperTruck99

Reaction score
I'm debating on getting the Gibson or the Flowmaster. What dou you guys recommend??

BigE

Reaction score
i had a gibson cat-back on my 05 Ram and i loved the sound. should have one on my 04 Tahoe next week. the kit was easy to put on in my driveway. never had a problem with it.

Gibson Exhaust

peetah

Reaction score
Supertruck-
Bargain that price of $450 down. When I searched around in CA for the dual side exhaust my pricing was around $420 ish including taxes and shipping. I can give you references for a price match if you want. Cant guarantee these prices are still good as I looked several months ago.

dub02gpgt

Reaction score
i have the gibson dual extreme stainless on mine. Bought it about 6 months ago around $450 autoanything.com it it a little quieter than i expected but i have been in vehicles with flowmaster and magnaflows on them and they are louder than i would want for a daily driver. no cabin drone nice tone good looks decent pricing. if i had it to do again i would probably land in the same spot