GMC Denali XT Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS THIS IN AWSOME. im a chevy guy so it takes alot to change my ways, but i would easilly buy this before a tahoe diesel, i just wish they stuck to the power stroke v8 insted of the stupid hydrogen crap. :nonod:

largedifordsuperchief03.jpg

largedifordsuperchief10.jpg

largedifordsuperchief11.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the rest of those photos, as COOL as the tri-flex hydrogen system is, you will quickly realize that this cannot possibly be an economically viable vehicle for Ford to manufacture. Look at all the wood and stainless steel. It's more furniture / appliance than truck. It's an art-deco meets mission, Frank Lloyd-Wright meets Subzero "luxury truck".

The shifter / hybrid system / trans-axle control reminds me of something out of Star Trek, or a least a nice yacht. ;)

Cool? Heck yea. Practical? Heck no.

Gimme a hydrogen fuel cell Denali (of any worthy variety) any day.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the rest of those photos, as COOL as the tri-flex hydrogen system is, you will quickly realize that this cannot possibly be an economically viable vehicle for Ford to manufacture. Look at all the wood and stainless steel. It's more furniture / appliance than truck. It's an art-deco meets mission, Frank Lloyd-Wright meets Subzero "luxury truck".

The shifter / hybrid system / trans-axle control reminds me of something out of Star Trek, or a least a nice yacht. ;)

Cool? Heck yea. Practical? Heck no.

Gimme a hydrogen fuel cell Denali (of any worthy variety) any day.

im not practical. plus i hate the hydrigen, i want full bore diesel. but i was trying to get the design down and you hit the nale on the head. looks like my grand fathers sport fishermen (at least the cabin part) :thumbsup:

if it does come out, and is a diesel ( or has the option not to get hydrogen) i garenteed it will be in my driveway ASAP.

ChevyTilDeath

Reaction score
what the hell is this??? Pimp my GMC??? Burn that peice of ****. What we need is the next gen 2 door....thats all that matters in life. Who cares about some Ford POS or some Mopar peice of crap when you can have a 2 door tahoe

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm not agreeing with the concensus here, I actually kinda like it. It needs some more tweaks but all and all it's on the right track. Hell, it's far better than the 1st gen Avalanche. Damn that thing was ugly. My reservation though is a truck moving to a unibody. I see issues with that. Oh well, I like it. :p

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm not agreeing with the concensus here, I actually kinda like it. It needs some more tweaks but all and all it's on the right track. Hell, it's far better than the 1st gen Avalanche. Damn that thing was ugly. My reservation though is a truck moving to a unibody. I see issues with that. Oh well, I like it. :p

I like the new ford better;):)

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frank Lloyd-Wright meets Subzero "luxury truck".

yeah, your right it has a very FLW vibe to it. sorry to bring back this old thread. It would be cool if it was at SEMA, but for a daily driver or work truck, naaaaaah.

the GMC.. meh, to car-like for me I think. I think its cool, but just not for me so much.

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Ford would suck in the Northeast, imagine getting into a car made of wood in the morning after a subzero night....not ideal if you ask me.