Have a Happy New Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a good time tonight, and above all, please be safe. Whether you're drinking or not, be responsible and aware of others on the road that might not have made as good a decision as you have. Along those lines, I'll be looking out for drunk posts! :lol:

Here's to a great 2009!

-Rich

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, I actually spent it in Houston with family and friends. I try to avoid downtown on crazy nights; Halloween, New Year's, etc. Doing those kind of things downtown once was enough for me. I'd much rather not have to deal with crowds and drunk drivers.
Did you go downtown?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
No way man. I'm done with the downtown scene, at least our downtown anyway. Gets way too crazy these days. Tens of thousands of drunk people crowded within just a few city blocks isn't for me anymore. Last time I went downtown was about five years ago on Halloween night with our own little crowd of about 15 people. Ended up getting into a little scuffle (thanks to one of our drunk friends), getting shot at, then totalled one of my cars that night. We don't even make it out to Carlos n Charlies on Lake Travis or anywhere for the fireworks anymore because of the traffic and crowds. I'd rather just have my family and a few close friends hang out at the house and party.
Anyway, good to see everyone here made it through the night safely.