Headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
Hey guys,(hubby posting) I'm looking into getting headers for the yukon-has anyone had this done on the '07? CAI and exhaust have been done-I'm just curious about the backpressure issues.I e-mailed a guy at gibson and he said that back pressure could be an issue if I use a high flow cat and might even throw a code.Any thoughts?

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the jba titanium ceramic headers, corsa exhaust, volant CAI and even superchips tuner and no codes so far. Have had them for 10k. No leaks eather. hope this helps.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no headers worth buying other than longtubes. I'd recommend the dynatechs because of the high flow cats but they're kinda spendy
cgmc_11.jpg

http://www.afabcorp.com/AFCO_Dynate...ore_Code=Dynatech&Category_Code=gm-07Up-truck
About $1300 but worth every penny if you want to stay n/a.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys,I'd heard other people say that equal length headers/longtubes are the "right" way to go.Eventually I do want to chip it out as well,but at least now I know I'll be good to go.Thanks again!