Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghostworks

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out a way to switch the placement of my front turning lights and the parking lights on my 01 - but when I took apart the front lights the bulb brackets are different so there where no easy switch. Is there any simple solution to this or do I have to switch the brackets?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity? Why?

i think it would be hard as they are different sizes. but anything can be done with some knowhow and money.

ghostworks

Reaction score
Because it looks better that way in my opinion :) I actually where able to just switch them around. All it took was some time and patience - will post pics :)

ghostworks

Reaction score
I apologize the dark images, but I've been busy during daytime so I havent had time to take some shots then - this at least should give you an idea about how it looks :)

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
  • headlights2.jpg
    headlights2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8

ghostworks

Reaction score
Thats how it looks on low beams, I haven't done anything to the high/low beam lights, I just moved the parklight into the middle where the turning lights used to be - quite simple to do and in my opinion looks rather sweet :)