Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
So my truck has a vibration problem. Its way bad over 70 the whole front end shakes even. It also thuds when you initially push the gas. I already figured the u joints were going bad but today it got way worse. The check engine light came on and the car keeps coasting almost as if its on cruise control, it barely slows down at all. Also now i can feel shaking in the front end drivers side. What could be wrong now? This started after I went over a bump, are the problems related or is there now 2 seperate problems?

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
Update

Yeah so i got it figured out by a mechanic hes helpin me fix it right now. Apparantly the pitman arm was bad same with the idler arm. As well as the u-joints. Just time to replace em all and get it running correctly.

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
another update

So come to find out the tie rod end is also bad on the drivers side. So I'm gonna replace that. Also put new door pins on in the meantime. I reccomend that for sure it took out all the sag from those heavy doors.