hoe in the snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dub02gpgt

Reaction score
Just thought i would post a pic or two from all the fun i was having in the snow earlier today. we got like 6" this morning.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_2234-101.jpg
    IMG_2234-101.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2240-102.jpg
    IMG_2240-102.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 18

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to see a few guys still doing what these trucks were made to do!!! I bought my truck to do this, and then woke up one morning and realized i lived in the heart of phoenix ARIZONA! so street truck i am building....

next time im in your hood, ill give you a call, cuz i love a good trek in the snow

notch8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks are fun in the snow, I love when people ride with me to go drifting. There like we're going sideways up a street in a 5000 lb. truck ? Take that honda boys.

Repo503

Reaction score
Im always glad I have mine when I'm driving over the willamette pass at 230 in the morning with blinding snow...and everybodys riding in nice warm comfort like its nothing.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, the first time we got some snow after I got the Nittos on my rig, I thoroughly broke them in in the cul-de-sac in front of my in-laws house. Two bigass rooster tails of powder and a 5000lb truck spinning around like a top. I wish I would have had the camera with me, lol.

Kristian

Reaction score
We had some snow a week ago, and the Tahoe is the worst vehicle I've ever driven in snow when it was in 2wd mode. No grip at all on the rear tires.
But in 4wd it was great :D