HOErendous Weekend with the HOE....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRTYH0

Reaction score
Well this weekend I decided to go to kingsville for a wedding. Me a few friends so as always Im always volunteered to drive because of the hoe..Well We make it there and im having a great time..Its 5 in the morning and Im sitting outside drinking partying still and I notice a puddle under my truck..I say F it ill see what it is in the morning...SO I wake up sun around noonish and go check it out....Its tranny fluid...I was like what!!!!!!!!I didnt think nothing of it I figured it was there before i parked there...So we take off back to houston the truck feels all wrong and I pull into the gas station and Tranny fluid is leaking again...I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Well My tensioner pulley for the ac belt broke and was spinning on the Transmission cooler line and just wore a whole in it....I was like what the hell!!!!!!I didnt hear it because I was bumpn the system..So I decided I would not be stranded in the Tahoe...I went to oreily's bought a small pipe cutter,hose, clamps, 15 wrench, and a flat screw driver and got to workin...1 hour later I Got R Done...Back to Houston!!!! with No A/c....136k on the Hoe so I figured I wouldnt get mad at he cause things are gonna start wearing out...The only thing that worries me is that alot of Tranny oil leaked out and I had to putcheap tranny oil in there...I hope my $hit holds up till i can at least save up for a new tranny if it goes...

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man... i hate when an old hoe starts treatin ya bad... i would say smack a hoe but than again, sometimes you just gotta love a hoe. good times, stay on top of that man, i hope you didnt do any damage on the drive. save those pennies and treat that hoe with some respect :lol: