How long are you going to keep you're GMT 900?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually financed this one for 4 years so I'll keep it the 3 years left on my loan. Hav you ever had any vehicle over 5 years? I never have.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped driving my 97 when I bought this one (Still own it though). I figure I'll drive this until my twin boys get their drivers license. They're nine years old now.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't have the cash, this truck is only my 3rd NEW car in my life spanning back 6 years. The other ones I financed almost 20% of the sticker price so I paid them off rather quickly. I am getting a new Yukon in a couple of weeks hopefully, only because GM deemed mine a lemon though, not because I'm just squandering my ducats.

To answer your original question though, I am looking forward to 4 years total with my GMT 900.

Moularia

Reaction score
long time

my recent tahoe has been with me since 99......its a 99, had it brand new with 13 miles on it, and it currently has 113000, so far the only thing that has been done to it was a new water pump, and a new alternator... of course i had to replace the rear end too cause my brother thought he could burnout with my all-terrain tires on..... he did, and the locker in the rear permanetly locked.. anyways.. other then them minor problems nothing serious... so i am sure iwth the purchase of my new 2007 z71 i will be iwth it for sure another 7 years. or atleast until the other major make over that will take place and attract me too it as much as the GMT-900s did!

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you want to keep their Tahoe over 5 years?

XM DUDE said:
How many of you want to keep their Tahoe over 5 years?

My 07 Tahoe LT replaces a 98 Honda Passport that I bought new. So - yep, I'll probably keep it for at least 5 years. I'm in love with it so AZBUCKI is a keeper. :)