How long do you plan to keep you're 07/08 Tahoe/Yukon?

How long do you plan on Keeping you're 07/08 Tahoe /Yukon?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan to keep it until my kids are embarrassed to be seen in it.

bonzo

Reaction score
I figure the inevitable rust after 300 000+ km will blend right in with the colour I picked (sport red)....

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept my last Tahoe 10 years and put 100,000 miles on it. I figure this one will be around as long with about the same miles on it. :thumbsup:

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wont fall into the mileage category as I never put a lot of mileage on any of my vehicles. Truck is now 4 months old with only 1500 miles on it. But I usually get a new vehicle every 3-4 years regardless.

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell! I'll keep mine until the wheels, chasis or the hole truck bu hat mater fall apart!:smilielol:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife never keeps a car after 50k miles, so we'll probably get rid of it in a couple years. I guess she just likes to be in a new car. Me on the other hand, I'll drive the wheels off of one. I'm planning on getting an Black '08 LTZ in the next couple months, but I'll never get rid of my '04 LT, I'm looking for at least 150-175k out of it.

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually get a different vehicle every 9 months to a year, its a bad habit I know, but I really like this one and plan on keeping it for a while. The vote is still out on how long, I am already eyeing a new Denali, DAMN THIS CAR BUG!!!

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if gas goes to $10 a gallon? Who's selling at that point?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do too, but I figure most of us will be proven liars at 150,000 miles or less.:D

I dont think I have ever put that many miles in a single car but I do plan to keep it for a long time or at least until i pay it off :lol:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually get a different vehicle every 9 months to a year, its a bad habit I know, but I really like this one and plan on keeping it for a while. The vote is still out on how long, I am already eyeing a new Denali, DAMN THIS CAR BUG!!!

I had that bug too a few years ago when I was in my thirties, that's why I started paying cash for my cars. I'd go to trade one and I wouldn't get enough for the trade to cover the cost of the loan. When I started paying cash I'd just suck up the depreciation :D !

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems here in California a 100,000 is really nothing for a car as you can rack that up in a short time just by commuting to work.

I've had mine about 7 mos and will be hitting 12,000 miles this week, hit 800 gallons of gas today.

KSEngineer

Reaction score
I've been told that just short of the 100,000 mile mark is a good time to get rid of the hoe if you don't want the expense of rebuilding a tranny.