How many are happy with the 07/08 Tahoe?

How well do you like the New Tahoe/Yukon?

• Absoluetly love this truck, and would get another one in a heartbeat!

Votes: 308 64.7%
  • I loke it ok, but some things need improvement.

Votes: 136 28.6%
  • not what I thought it would be.

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • woulden't buy another one, would buy somthing else.

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a Suburban, been there, done that. Unless you desperately needed that room, the minute you tried to back out in a tight parking lot, or tried to pull into a tight spot, you would have been running back to the Tahoe. And then you would have opened the trunk and run for the Burban again. Hey, there is a whole new kind of exercise program!! *back and fourth and back and fourth*

ChevyGirl

Reaction score
Had a Suburban, been there, done that. Unless you desperately needed that room, the minute you tried to back out in a tight parking lot, or tried to pull into a tight spot, you would have been running back to the Tahoe. And then you would have opened the trunk and run for the Burban again. Hey, there is a whole new kind of exercise program!! *back and fourth and back and fourth*

lol!!!!:lol:

seancucf

Reaction score
Real nice truck. Has it's issues. Interior rattles/vibrations are an annoyance. For the pricetags these things carry I would expect better quality. It rattle more than my Jeep TJ interior.

Everything we wanted, nothing we didn't.

edit: It's my fault really. I hate the idea of buying a first model year, but the wife needed a new Tahoe (kid wouldn't fit in the old 2dr), and couldn't pass up the price of an '07 they were giving away.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I have no regrets other than the color I chose. White is a royal PIA to keep clean. I actually went back to dealer to see what it would cost me to get into a Gray or Silver one. My salesman wasnt in. Guess it was an omen.

Yeah white does need more effort to keep it clean, and it's bug season so I run it through the car wash more often.

tincort

Reaction score
i have 2 of them. one is a police tahoe. the best squad that i've ever had!! love it! my ltz is just as nice, but bluetooth would be sweet!

tincort

Reaction score
yes i am. from illinois. the tahoe is what we use for truck enforcement. its roomy and fast!!!!!!

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just love the bad ass new police Tahoes, and I bet they don't have the stock engine ether.:thumbsup:

I bet they do have stock engines. They roll a whole fleet of GMT 900's in Boulder, and nothing looks or sounds out of the ordinary.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it could be said that Tahoe's are just borne bad ass!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very true. They are indeed. Not a big fan of the police though, particularly in boulder here. There only interested in drunk kids and income for the city via traffic violations. I guess its working though, there rolling around in sweet ass tahoes.

Edit: Not to offend any law enforcement agents, as i respect what you do very much, but i hold a grudge against these boulder police. They wrote me a ticket for going the wrong way in an empty parking lot. It was a private lot for that matter.

Last edited:

tincort

Reaction score
the police tahoes have stock engines, but the limiter is set at 137mph. and they do moveeee. it a pleasure driving this tahoe on the interstate!

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the police tahoes have stock engines, but the limiter is set at 137mph. and they do moveeee. it a pleasure driving this tahoe on the interstate!

137mph?
They wouldn't be safe at that speed unless they were on a closed and well maintained track.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet they're pretty quick but in a way it pisses me off to see cops out running radar and patrolling in Tahoes, it's such a waste of our taxes. They have a big fleet of them around here and I just don't think it's necessary. One pulled me over doing 72 in a 70 a couple months ago.

b's07hoe

Reaction score
Had it a year couldn't ask for more, maybe a vette but thats next

srmitchell

Reaction score
We love our Tahoe. We were very happy to get a limited color, with little chrome. (Im a Jeeper myself, so I cant stand it.)

Pro's- Great interior, not horrible on gas, awesome paint, great driveability, solid construction.

Con's- A few lock problems, same exhaust, wheels are a little big(meaning we like large tires), and the steering seems to wander a bit.

But it really is a beautiful vehicle.