How much u Spendin a week wit these Gas Prices!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgill00

Reaction score
I was just curious to compare how much u 07-08 Tahoe owners are spendin a week on gas, I am averaging around 100-120$ a week.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the $100 a week club........I don't care how much money people have....these prices are absolutely retarded. And I better not hear anyone say.. "You gotta pay to play" :)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well in just the yuk, im spending about 70 dollers about every 9-10 days, All cars and the various toys im spending depending on what we do (some or all the toys, all day) anyware from 300- 1000. You gotta pay to play, well with the toys, now if i just drove the yukon and didnt have fun it would be about 100 dollars a week for daily comuting. but i would rather have fun, so i pay and play, and to tell you the truth, its worth it for all the fun we have. spending time with buddys, GF, family etc. thats worth more than anything.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fill up and half a tank or 3/4 of a tank, but I have the luxury of carpooling since my old sup lives up the street from me. Might have a third person too, So I may only have to drive a week or so out of the month. Last fill up was $60 bux or so for 13 gallons.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With fuel prices the way they are right now, I am spending approximately $40.00/week. When school starts up in a month or so though, I expect that amount to double due to increased driving to classes, ugh. Although relative to some of the other posts I am thankful that I do not have to drive as often as others on this forum apparently do.

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the $100 a week club........

Me too. I drive 96 miles a day to work and back, plus a little driving around town. I'm now thinking of a beater to go back and forth, but it's all interstate driving, so I need something that will hold up.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing about $90-$100 a week. I drive about 50 miles a day to work and back.

95$crewkon

Reaction score
you new tahoe and yukon guys got it good my 95 has a 30 gallon tank that on the highway im lucky to get 250 miles out of at 3.90 or so a gallon and a full tank or more a week... you do the math....

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you new tahoe and yukon guys got it good my 95 has a 30 gallon tank that on the highway im lucky to get 250 miles out of at 3.90 or so a gallon and a full tank or more a week... you do the math....

i have a 31 gallon tank, but yes the fuel economy has gotten ALOT better over the years, i remember my 99 2500 had a close to 50 gallon tank, that hurt to fill even at 2 bucks a gallon. :eek:ut:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably average about $75/ week, but there have been a few longer trips since we got it. I miss working 4 miles away like before, when our 2 cars were each averaging 5000 miles a year. At this rate I'll do that in 3 months. Think I need to buy back the R1 I sold to my brother. If anything I just want my Tahoe to stay low mileage, as I hope to keep it so long that it's with the family longer than I am.

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am probably averaging $100 between the HO, Harley, Raptor 660R, and the waverunner. Could be alot worse though if I drove alot.

BDennis

Reaction score
I am spending just over between $30-$40 really depends on where I have to go. I am out of school for the summer but took online courses from the community college so I dont have to leave the house for my classes. Like JsnChristianson said though once school starts back up I will most likely be back over $40 a week going to class and back.

sgmstr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about $50 per week for 160 miles. Work to home only.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the $100 a week club........I don't care how much money people have....these prices are absolutely retarded. And I better not hear anyone say.. "You gotta pay to play" :)

I pay nothing to play, my company pays me $800 a month for truck and 52.5 cents a mile.....not tryin to be a butthead:D I still am very conservative in my driving style (especially acceleration) and average about 18 MPG, hopefully a few mods will up that 2-3 more....if you don't mind a motorcycle I would definitely suggest one, cheap and fun! But then you're payin to play;)

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only 7 miles from the office so I only have to gas up about every two weeks, depending on the current price it cost about $40.00 a week.

My Wife works about 6 miles from her office so she goes about two to three weeks on a tank. Good news on her Corvette is it gets around 19MPG in town and 30MPG on the highway downside it takes premium only.