i am going crazy!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

needhelp02tahoe

Reaction score
ok hey there guys and gals i am in need of some serious help i have a 2002 chevy tahoe z71 with the 5.3L gas. so last week my wife dropped me off at work and i noticed what sounded like an exhuast leak i payed it no mind being 4 in the morning well that afternoon while she was driveing she said it lost all power would hardly do 55mph and ran at about 3200rpm so when i got home i hooked it up to the scaner well it read p0300 random miss fire and it had also read a low input knock sencer bank 2 a few weeks before but i cealerd it and it went away so i replaced the knock sencer i did a full tune up on it and when i took it for a test drive it still ran like crap and i got the code p0101 MAF performance or some thing like that so i ran down the causes of that code MAF o2 cats nothing what could i be looking at oh and i almost forgot when running i can pull coils 1,3,5,7 and the tone wont change im lost please help anything would be great thanks