i miss by bergendy suburban, what do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, test driving today an 08 ltz and z71, i wanted one so bad, but the 54k price tag was high, went on ebay and found this tell me what you think

my dad wants to trade his buick, but that might blow over in the next couple of weeks, but i really want one. thinking about tradeing the denali for it. plus i would get a bergendy suburban again. does this seem right, for only 3000 miles 42 seems low for how much stuff it has.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Buddy,

For the price they are asking for it seems about right with 3K miles for $42K. I'd get a brand new one from the Dealer even thought im gonna pay over $50K, but that's just me....

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Buddy,

For the price they are asking for it seems about right with 3K miles for $42K. I'd get a brand new one from the Dealer even thought im gonna pay over $50K, but that's just me....

why, just out of curiosity? if theres a good reason i will wait for a while and get some good deals on an 08, but right now 07s are on sale arent they for the new year. :confused: :umn:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now 2007 are selling hot and have better interest rates with high terms. I'd take advantage on an 07's with interests as down as 0% depending on the term.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why, just out of curiosity? if theres a good reason i will wait for a while and get some good deals on an 08, but right now 07s are on sale arent they for the new year. :confused: :umn:

Why?, because I never bought a car from another owner. I always get my vehilce from the dealer. Like I said everyone is entitled to their opinions on what they decide. The Sub you saw on Ebay looks very clean and solid. Have you contaced the owner?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why?, because I never bought a car from another owner. I always get my vehilce from the dealer. Like I said everyone is entitled to their opinions on what they decide. The Sub you saw on Ebay looks very clean and solid. Have you contaced the owner?

dude, its 4 in the morning. :crazy: im gunna sleep on it just to know if this an impulse or i am really serious, next i gotta figure out how to $$$pay$$$ for it. plus sell the denali, or see if he does trades since i think he is a dealer, to me right now the way it will most likely work out is my dad getting one and me just being able to drive it as his bank account didnt take as big of hit as mine with the bad realestate market right now. :cuss:

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 07 with 3,661 miles is a decent offer. You know you take a big hit, as soon as you drive off the lot with a new vehicle.

JRC&Sons

Reaction score
Just a thought here…The third row seats look like they had something real heavy on them for a long period of time. The center console is a mess, remember theses are pictures taking to post on eBay and you assume the truck looks its best. I would be worried! Also – is that a check engine light on the dash board shot?

I looked at used before deciding on a new 07 LTZ. To get the 0% financing GMC keep throwing money at my trade in! I got a good deal, the LTZ package, and a factory warranty!

Happy Shopping!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Just a thought here…The third row seats look like they had something real heavy on them for a long period of time. The center console is a mess, remember theses are pictures taking to post on eBay and you assume the truck looks its best. I would be worried! Also – is that a check engine light on the dash board shot?

I looked at used before deciding on a new 07 LTZ. To get the 0% financing GMC keep throwing money at my trade in! I got a good deal, the LTZ package, and a factory warranty!

Happy Shopping!

The check engine light could be on because the ignition is in the IGN position, just a thought, but I would look it over real good and have a qualified mechanic go over it to be safe.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The check engine light could be on because the ignition is in the IGN position, just a thought, but I would look it over real good and have a qualified mechanic go over it to be safe.

check engine light was on because the key was just turned, notice the RPMS AT 0. but yea, the third row has the "car seat creaces" i had those on my 99, so with the 06 i got protectors but now i dont need them.

im gunna look further and not jump on this so quickly, as i have taken a hit with only 3k on the denali , dealers are giving me offers 12-16k below what I PAID, not even sticker, and i got 6k off with class A family discount and other incentives.

so i may sell it localy or have it on ebay, but looking at the paper i saw some. i may start calling as i only have until 4 today before i have to jump in the kon to head to N.C.

btw the qualified mechnic is me, i have been ASE certified (automotive service excellence) since i was 17. before i got my business going i was a mechnic for 4 years, so i have experence, not alot, but i do alot my self on out of warrenty cars. did my own engine swap on my 99.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an '07 dealer demo for my wife, it's only got 1197 on it I think? The sales manager was still driving it when I bought it :shhh: . It didn't take too much off of it, though. Seems like sticker on it was $46k and I paid $44? I would have rather just paid the extra 2k and gotten a brand new one, but they were just about out of '07's and I guess that's about as new of a used car as you can get, right?

I was surprized, they have actually gotten cheaper than when I bought my Tahoe in 2004. Mine had 23 miles on the odometer, drove it off the showroom floor, and sticker on it was right around $51k.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, but you have to ask yourself why they are selling it on ebay... I think if I were you I'd just try to find a good deal on an '07 at a dealer around you somewhere.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, but you have to ask yourself why they are selling it on ebay... I think if I were you I'd just try to find a good deal on an '07 at a dealer around you somewhere.

i bought my yukon with 30 miles off of ebay, so thats why.

talked to the dealer today and really did not like his "pushyness" so that kind of steered me away. im not entirely sure if im ready yet, but he was like NOW, BUY IT NOW ITS GUNNA GO FAST. i dont like that pushness.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score

talked to the dealer today and really did not like his "pushyness" so that kind of steered me away. im not entirely sure if im ready yet, but he was like NOW, BUY IT NOW ITS GUNNA GO FAST. i dont like that pushness.

Don't worry even if it goes fast there is ALWAYS another one, a key factor when it comes to dealing with dealers is going in with the attitude that you don't need the car and the knowledge that there's always another one. If someone else buys one just wait and look and you will find another, probably for a better price too! If you sell that Sierra, how much were you lookin to get for it?? :Chevy:

JRC&Sons

Reaction score
Don't worry even if it goes fast there is ALWAYS another one, a key factor when it comes to dealing with dealers is going in with the attitude that you don't need the car and the knowledge that there's always another one. If someone else buys one just wait and look and you will find another, probably for a better price too! If you sell that Sierra, how much were you lookin to get for it?? :Chevy:

That’s the truth! We did the deal on a Saturday. Drove the car and talked about the number we had to get in order for the deal to work. Our kids were with us eating the radio station free pizza and leaning on Corvettes! (Kids are great bargaining tools!) We were very close to doing a deal but at an impasse; I wanted the 0% and 60 months, they wanted to do the 1.9% at 72 months…So we walked! Loaded up the van with pizza covered kids and started out of the lot…GMAC guy runs us down in the parking lot to give us the deal we wanted!

Shop around, know what deal you want to get, and walk away if you need to! Good luck, keep us posted!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you automatically get junk off of ebay. It just makes me raise an eyebrow when I see something that looks a little too good to be true on ebay.

I hate pushy dealers too!