Installed New Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a new pair of Hellwig Sways. WOW what a difference they made so much smoother and Hell of lot less roll! Here's some pics. Sorry bout the pics tried to get them the best I could with what I was working with.

Attachments

• MVC-291F.JPG
    MVC-291F.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
  • MVC-294F.JPG
    MVC-294F.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-297F.JPG
    MVC-297F.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-299F.JPG
    MVC-299F.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 8
  • MVC-300F.JPG
    MVC-300F.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 7

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the Front! I would recommend to anyone that wants to reduce body roll to buy a set,cuz they are worth the money.

Attachments

• MVC-302F.JPG
    MVC-302F.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-303F.JPG
    MVC-303F.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 9
  • MVC-304F.JPG
    MVC-304F.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 8

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear I just ordered front and rear for my truck. Do they give you new endlinks?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Are you dropped at all? I can't wait to twist mine with the new sways, shocks, helper bags, and brakes. Should drive 10x better once I get it all dialed up and a bit lower.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Hell yeah! I got Belltech drop kit for it but waiting on two things 1. weather 2. Helper Bags after I saw you do it and good results I said yep thats what i'm gonna do! How hard is to change out the spindels? The other problem I'm having is when I do the drop spindels I'll have to buy some 18's for winter time!

Grocery Getter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I want to get some of those real bad. I was outbid on that same set on Ebay a few weeks ago, it went for like $120 for both front and rear. I was so pissed I got swooped by a bid sniper, I was winning for like three days and someone snipped me with one second to go............

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Cool man. I've been looking at some sways recently. Trying to decide on which ones I want to go with. Thanks for the review.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grocery Getter I know how you feel I've been had like that when trying to get something off ebay sorry to here it though! No problem JK I would differently get a set man you won't regret it!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much, I've looked at them all and the hellwig and hotchkiss seem to be the nicer kits for the money. We carry hellwig at my work so that decision was easy, they're bigger than the belltechs too.